Chinese SCAMMERS, FRAUD COMPANIES and...
Lizbeth

Appleton, WI

#977 Apr 5, 2011
Emz wrote:
Is The site Packersjerseyshop.com a scam? I just ordered two jerseys two days ago got a few confirmation emails but im skeptical .
I just ordered a jersey, too. Got a confirmation but the whole thing seems fishy now after-the-fact. I called and canceled credit card and will be very surprised if this jersey shows up at my doorstep.
Silvertangelo

Kissimmee, FL

#978 Apr 5, 2011
Whoever wants to buy an Apple iPad 2 from the USA.
I can ship it to you buy Fedex/USPS WORLDWIDE.
YOU CAN PAY BY PAYPAL.
Email us: [email protected]
Prices on the website a slighly over estimated.
http://silvertangelo.net/iPad.php
Josue

Pompano Beach, FL

#979 Apr 7, 2011
Somebody have a feedback about this company? Mindtech Group (HK) Limited they sell solar panels and related products.
Let us know
Bizperson

Xian, China

#980 Apr 7, 2011
Thank you for the warning. You just saved me from visiting this fellow and probably being scammed the same way.=)
Screwed by Shanghai Sunny wrote:
I am an American citizen who was recently in Shanghai for several weeks visiting the city. During this time, I was cheated by an unethical "businessman" -- Shanghai Sunny Computer Repair Company in Gubei. I took a notebook computer to this apartment building and paid RMB500 for the start switch to be replaced. Long story short, I
discovered after I had boarded a plane that not only was the switch not replaced or repaired, but that the computer now has a completely dead
battery--i.e. one that will not take a recharge. My battery had been good for three hours. In effect, I paid dearly for a repair that was not performed, and I received my computer back in worse condition than it was in when it went into this "fly-by-night" so-called "repair shop."
This person targets foreigners who are the least
likely to be able to find reputable businesses in Shanghai due to the language barrier, and who are the most vulnerable to this tactic. Foreigners are the least able to seek compensation or justice of any kind. In my case, having returned to the United States, I am being told via email that I am welcome to bring the computer back for further work within the one-week warranty period (!) when this person well knows that this is impossible.
I was robbed of 500 yuan by this "company", and I want this to be very widely known in the foreign community in Shanghai.
Jenni

Bracken Ridge, Australia

#981 Apr 8, 2011
I ordered a TV from them and same happened to me.They are telling me to pay another $200. to get it out of customs.I have reported to numerous contacts including police.They sre total rip off scammers.Absolutely disgusting that anyone can open a website and take money from strangers and nothing you can do about it.
Ben wrote:
Scam.
I ordered two items from hopesell through alibaba using paypal and escrow. Both orders came back saying they were out of stock. I then went to the website and under a different name talked to "Mary". I asked her to check stock on a number of items. Of course they were in stock and if I paid them using a risky WU transfer, I would have them soon. So, if you pay them with escrow, there is no stock, if you pay them direct transfer, they have stock. Scam.
<quoted text>
Jenni

Bracken Ridge, Australia

#982 Apr 8, 2011
DO NOT BUY FROM HOPESELL.COM .THEY ARE SCAMMERS.TAKE YOUR MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION THEN GIVE BULLSHIT EXCUSES ABOUT CUSTOMS,BREAKAGES ETC.YOU DO NOT RECIEVE YOUR GOODS.WHEN YOU TALK ONLINE SHE QUICKLY GOES OFFLINE WHEN YOU ASK WHERE YOUR ORDER IS.WOULD LOVE TO TRACK THEM DOWN.I ALSO HAVE A FEELING THEY HAVE ANOTHER ONLINE COMPANY CALLED MAC SOLUTIONS.)CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG) BUT THIS COMPANY HAS VERY SIMILAR ITEMS AND WHEN YOU EMAIL THEM THEY DO NOT REPLY EITHER.ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT CAN BE DONE ARE APPRECIATED.
Lanysia

New York, NY

#983 Apr 9, 2011
I was about to buy from this site do they take your money
NORA wrote:
hi all
YES PPL PLEASE BE AWARE THESE PPL MOST OF THEM ARE NOT HONEST
I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE OF [email protected]
THE OTHER EMAIL IS [email protected]otmail.com
THE WEBSITE THEY GAVE ME IS http://www.gz-xj.com
THANK U ALL FOR SHARING YOUR IMPORTANT EXPERIENCE..
YOUR FAITHFULLY FROM SAUDI ARABIA
NORA
mazu

Dakar, Senegal

#984 Apr 9, 2011
Hello,

i am coming to you to declare this website scam me.
I take order by their website : http://www.szwondersales.com

And they send me trash, i loose more than 5.000$.

Please be carrefull whith this company ,they are cheater.

below all informations about this company :

Payment Thru Western Union:
Beneficiary: Lijun Wang
First Name:Lijun
Last Name: Wang

Adress:6C.1203.Meihua Road,Futian District,Shenzhen,China.

2.Payment by Money Gram:
Beneficiary: Lijun Wang
First Name:Lijun
Last Name: Wang

Adress:Adress:6C.1203.Meihua Road,Futian District,Shenzhen,China.

3.Payment by HSBC

account name: WONDER TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPING COMPANY LIMITED

Swift Code: HSBCHKHHHKH.
Beneficiary Bank Name: The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
Beneficiary Bank address: 1 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong.
Beneficiary Bank Code: 004

4. Payment by China Merchants Bank:(my personal bank)

Beneficary's name :Lijun Wang .
Beneficary's A/C No. 6225 8878 4824 7561.
Beneficary Bank Adress:China Merchants Bank Tower No.7088,Shenzhen,China.
Beneficary's Bank:China Merchants Bank,H.O.Shenzhen,China.
Swift Code:CMBCCNBS
bonnie gracian

Mexico

#985 Apr 9, 2011
does anyone know anything of www.fromherbal.com , they sell pills to lose weight (meizitang) i ordered 300 packages like 8 weeks ago and i still got nothing
bonnie gracian

Mexico

#986 Apr 10, 2011
hi! i wanna know if anyone can tell me if this company is a good one:
Chongqing Fuerxin Trade Company - www.fromherbal.com

and i wanted to buy some cells to www.szyuanlong.com and i did the payment yesteerdar, but then i came home and i put on google the page and it showed me this page and that they are a fraud page, so i asked them (szyuanlong) to send me photos from the cells not to download from the internet and he sent me real photos, so pls tell me if i buy to them or not, thanks!!!
Bruce

San Rafael, CA

#988 Apr 11, 2011
Beware of a company selling Iphone and other Apple products. The Address 751# Ninxia Road ChengHua District Chengdu City Sichuan Province China
They go by the name of VIP Buying. The contact person is Alon Lee. He does a Western Union deal and then disappears.
naz

South Africa

#990 Apr 13, 2011
same thing happened to me. alon lee took my money via western union . never received my goods and he disappears
Daniel

Calwell, Australia

#991 Apr 15, 2011
WARNING: Look out for these website mooninthebox.com and hopesell.com I purchased 2 Laptops from mooninthebox through DHgate website and paid in full via PayPal and 3 days later he disappear with all of his listing products on DHgate website. Thanks god I did not deal direct with mooninthebox.com otherwise I would not see my money again. Because I was DHgate customer and they look after me very good. Hopesell.com is other scams I recently purchased 1 Laptop from him and he promised the item will be ship within 44 days. Now his entire computer listing on DHgate has disappear with him as well. He only used DHgate to lure customer to buy from his website. These are 1000% scams. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THESE 2 WEBSITE.
MLK

Kingston, Jamaica

#992 Apr 19, 2011
I am a solar and LED supplier who have been doing business with the Chinees counterpart, However last week i was scammed by a company called Shenzhen Teap Opto CO.LTD. After having my bank wire the funds for some LED they stop answering my calls and my email.
midnight

Toronto, Canada

#994 Apr 20, 2011
All Business offers Afric wrote:
AfricaBusiness.com is a website about the news the African continent, business, science, green energy, sports, and world news.
This is a marketplace where companies can place their business proposals, and gain new customers.
In addition, the site offers tours to Africa, as well as booking hotels worldwide.
http://www.AfricaBusiness.com
is this another scam company try to scam people too? there are all kind of scammers from China, Ghana, Indonesia, etc..
bluesky

Toronto, Canada

#995 Apr 20, 2011
I hope you guy not temp to buy the products that you are not even know 1) scammers, 2) cheap quality 3) the price is too good to be true.
Please do not wast your money because I had been there too many times. I advice for you is if you are really really want the products so badly, make sure that the company that you buy from is accepting Paypal as payment. If you don't have Paypal account, just open one, it is very easy. Trust me. I have nothing to loss by telling your guy all of this because I hate to see people get cheat and scam by the all kind of F scammers.
Stan C - - -

Bridgetown, Barbados

#996 Apr 21, 2011
Taidi Trade is a SCAM --- I AM CAUSING THEM SO MUCH TROUBLE - THEY STEAL 1000 USD - I SPEND 5000 USD to send PRIVATE HEAD HUNTER .......
TIME FOR REVENGE
TIME FOR KARMA
Anonymous

Sleepy Eye, MN

#997 Apr 22, 2011
There are a few honest china companies out there. I suggest to follow these steps.

1. Make sure they offer paypal, credit cards, moneybookers,escrow.
2. Never have them send product by way of china post,either use ems or fedex or ups, dhl or tnt.
3. Never use money gram, western union, or T/T.
4. Do a search on them to see if they are scammers or ever been scammers.

I have recently used tenglintrade.com , I broke my do not ever use western union. I have felt they are a honest company. But instead of using ems in which i paid for they sent my items by way of china post. This method can take up to a month to get here, if ever. Though i have received tracking numbers non of them show the wereabouts of my packages, but speaking to other suppliers they say this is normal. I am not to sure how honest tenglintrade.com is at the moment. They speak to you offering and answering all your questions but after you make a purchase they tend not to reply back to help reassure you that your product is sent. From now on i will only deal with paypal, moneybrokers, escrow, credit card and nothing else.
I have found 5 of these companies that offer this type of payment and have been in business since the 90's. I will update this after i receive or do not receive my goods from them.
help1106

Yokohama, Japan

#999 Apr 22, 2011
beware !!!!!!sosostorm.com
scam
http://sosostorm.com/
help1106

Yokohama, Japan

#1000 Apr 22, 2011
http://sosostorm.com/

BEWARE!!!!!!!!SCAMMM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FRAUD Company ! www.time-goes-buy.de / Christ... (Oct '14) Dec 13 marykay 2
Scam: MK products - credit card debited by LIAN... (Mar '16) Dec 10 Pennsylvania 21
Beware: Tecademics and Chris Record (Sep '16) Nov 19 Guy Dudeman 4
BankingOption.com is a SCAM (Apr '17) Nov '17 SCAMMED AGAIN 2
tradeah.com cheap nike shoes,Wholesale jordan s... (Jul '12) Oct '17 sandy 4
Jonathan Massé from Gestion Jécom INC. Oct '17 ScammedbyJonathan... 1
New Book on Romance Scams Oct '17 Romance Scam News 3
More from around the web