Chinese SCAMMERS, FRAUD COMPANIES and...
Oleg

Sweden

#906 Feb 21, 2011
Hello!
here is a list of such companies - we aware of them:
Company Name : HK Beng Electronic Wholesale Company
Email/MSN: wade@hkbeng.com
HongKong Address : 12/F 979 King's Road Quarry Bay Hong Kong
Shenzhen Address : Saigeyuan Building 2, No.33 Huaqiang South Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518033, China
Shenzhen Address : No.3001 Nanhu Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen 518016 , China
Quanzhou Address : No.2202,Chengxi Road,Fengze, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Phone : 0086-136-07503954

Company Name : Quanzhou Wanlis Electronics Wholesale Co., Ltd
Shenzhen office : 9/F Saige Quare , Futian Area,Shenzhen, Guangdong, China,518031
Fujian office : 19/F Fengze Fengze District, Quanzhou,Fujian ,China 362018
Online Chat : http://chatserver.comm100.cn/PreChat.aspx...
Email : ceo@qzwanlis.com
MSN: cnbestelectrade@hotmail.com
Contact information : http://www.qzwanlis.com/template/qzwanlisinfo...
Phone : 0086-136-07543824

James
Sales Department
Webiste: www.szyuanlong.com
Email: James@szyuanlong.com
MSN: James@szyuanlong.com
Tel : 0086-15260-328-543
Fax: 0086-15260-328-544
Shenzhen Yuanlong Electronic Trade Co.,Ltd
Shenzhen Address: 12/F Sangda building , Huaqiangbei Area , Shenzhen , Guangdong ,China
Elnigeria

Abuja, Nigeria

#908 Feb 21, 2011
I placed an order with hopesell and they have never delivered its over a month now, and I cannot even see anyone to talk to anymore on their site, not even the ever present mary and sara. Please beware of them until i tell you otherwise.
Marty

United States

#909 Feb 21, 2011
Has anyone ever dealt with Dwinfair ?
F4NTOM

Southbank, Australia

#910 Feb 22, 2011
HOPESELL.COM IS 100% FRAUD!
I have ordered items & paid using WU, That was almost 9 weeks ago, I was told I would have the items in a week.
Chinese New Year holiday was used as an excuse for delay, thats come and gone, still nothing!'
I seem to keep receiving responses via email, but i highly doubt i will receive anything!
Im usually so careful with online payments, im so disappointed in myself!
BEWARE!!!
GoldenMan786

Saint Joseph, Trinidad and Tobago

#911 Feb 22, 2011
Here's a reputable company that have been established in the Import/Export applications (before the Fax was born), since 1971, located in NY and Florida USA and the Caribbean with set-up in ASIA.(it's not about the $Dollar_$ign), it is about long term business relationship. The Company is an exclusive Manufacturers Representative (for instance: www.filtermag.com www.dba.com.au www.ashleymachine.com Next level performance and over 35 catogary, to name a few). They are International Trade Show Exhibitors (launching new innovations for MFG's), worldwide. Deals directly with the Factories, can brand your products OEM, and can do ODM of your own design. They handle any Industry, and does not need to hide:'Your Image Is Showing'
What ever you need, what ever business you want to ply...they will advise you free... Auto, Hardware, Electronics, Interior, Exterior, Industrial, Telecom, Oilfield, Industrial, Manufacturing (any industry), Dollar Store products, New Innovations, Mobile Handsets and related, Computers, Health, Safety, Security, Designer and anything (almost). Their new website has works going on, but you can visit...has lots and lots more to do...but it is a shopping set-up being done, so what you don't see may never be there...but you will see it from the owners. If you need a custom Fire Engine, and Ambulance, to set up as a carrier/service provider...it is free to talk about, need steel or Olive Oil, hi-tech technology or scotch tape...it can be done for you with your brand...have an idea? www.razorinnovation.com in business for 40years, and have see them all, the bad, the ugly...but the good is very much available. Do not give-up, just ask for ideas/help!
RaZor Technologies is a Division of S & N Worldwide Expediters Inc.
You want to do business and have exclusive Dealer's rights and access, so others must come to you as you are protected from manufacturers to Distributors. razorinnovations@ymail.com razorinnovation@gmail.com snExport@rocketmail.com.
ChineseAreScamme rs

Sacramento, CA

#912 Feb 23, 2011
WARNING!!!!!STAY AWAY FROM:

www.power-mall.com
www.sinastorm.com

I got scammed for my money. You have been WARNED.
ChineseAreScamme rs

Sacramento, CA

#913 Feb 23, 2011
DONT TRUST:

www.ielecs.com

Contact name he uses PETER CHAN.
WEI FAN

100% SCAM...don't trust. You Have Been Warned!
StopFraud

Sacramento, CA

#914 Feb 23, 2011
Here's a fake Website from tradekey:

www.power-mall.com

Goes by the name OLIVER BROWN real name is:

First name:      Zhen
Second name: Xue
City:          Chengdu
Address:         751# Ninxia Road ChengHua District Chengdu City Sichuan Province China

If you come across this person trying to get you to pay via Western Union....DONT DO IT! 100% SCAM!

Regards.
    Oliver Brown
Fake website

Sacramento, CA

#916 Feb 24, 2011
www.sinastorm.com .
First Name :  LingZhi 
Last Name :  Xie 
City      :  Shanghai 
Address   :  No.988 gonyequ qingpu
Country   :  China 
ZIP      :  201700  
Complete Fake!!! 100% SCAM!
Frau Chin

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#917 Feb 24, 2011
Abbas wrote:
The best you can do is puting their email address, website, name (as much info u have possible) on blogs/forums like this.
Google my name and see what I can do
henryk95 Gdynia Poland

Johanneshov, Sweden

#919 Feb 26, 2011
do not buy from www.hkbeng.com . You will not receive any goods which you order. stay away from them. do not trust anymore anyone! alibaba and Western Union are helpless!!!
Frau Chin

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#920 Feb 26, 2011
Come on Henryk95, tell us more. They are just one month's old, lets kill them before they scam other people. But just giving their dotcom address is not enough. I can put it in my Alert Lists but I cannot put them in my Scam Money Recipients List.

Google my name and see what I can do...
Josh Okada

Bangkok, Thailand

#921 Feb 26, 2011
Emily Wang from Shinechem Trading Co.,Ltd from Alibaba is a scammer. They ripped me off for $2400 USD for 40 kits of IGF . I sent the payment VIA bank transfer. Now they dont answer emails. They use the website www.xinkaichem.com for their scam also. they also use the name Yuan Ni and John Ni.
the bank details I sent the payment are :

Agricultural Bank of China
Name: Rongqing Li (Mr.)

Address: Jintan City, Jiangsu Province,
China

zip: 213200

They will scam you. Once you send your money there is nothing you can do to get it back.
bratski2

Sleepy Eye, MN

#922 Feb 27, 2011
I have an online drop shipping business that deals directly with two major companies. You must do your homework and do it thoroughly. One company i deal with has been doing business since 1997 and the other has done business since 1985.
These companies warn people not to do trade with anyone other than themselves because of scammers using thier names.
We were all told that if it is too good to be true it normally is. Though i do get products for a very good price, my prices are alot higher because i order in 1 unit only. I have to pay penalities & shipping. However the price is still good that i offer free shipping to customers and still make a tad of profit. My two companies deal in T/T only I have never been burnt by either company.
Take your time do research on them, each country has business directories, find out if that location really exists, check to see if the phone numbers they give you match the directory, make sure the address is correct, call that phone number in the directory, ask for the name of the person that you obtained here and see if they really exist. If they do you have your foot in the door. Many companies provide phone numbers and addresses but if you look up in the business directory of that country you will find that company doesnt exist or if it does it is a different company in that location. Then you know you have a scammer. There are companies that provide the information you seek butyou have to pay for it. Some are steep and some are now in price. If you find one and want to purchase in quanity it is worth the price.
It took me two months before i was even satisfied with my first supplier. I purchased a small item priced low, then a larger order priced soso and the third purchase was for $18,000 and my cusitomer recieved the goods. Research Research Research!
bratski2

Sleepy Eye, MN

#923 Feb 27, 2011
jahstar wrote:
tenglintrade company in china are they clean?
Yes
but if you are unsure make a small purchase first and then work your way up
chinese company cheats

UAE

#924 Feb 28, 2011
helloooo friends take care of this company( http://www.wansheng-e.com/intro.php... ) they r cheats i send money for some products but they fraud me so i lost my money just take care there one persone on msn name is rita as female but he is not he is a mail wansheng-ceo@hotmail.com
Frau Chin

Butterworth, Malaysia

#925 Feb 28, 2011
Dear 'chinese company cheats' from Dubai, please tell me more. I collect Scam Money Recipients data to give alerts to other buyers so that no more money will flow into their bank account, or to their name if they use Western Union or MoneyGram or to their PayPal email account.

Please tell me their payment particulars so that I can include it in my Lists.

dan

Stowmarket, UK

#926 Mar 1, 2011
has anyone used this company and can tell me if they are good www.thumb-business.com .

Thanks
d
Volvik

Russia

#927 Mar 3, 2011
you do not try to return the money?
Frau Chin

Ipoh, Malaysia

#928 Mar 3, 2011
"has anyone used this company and can tell me if they are good www.thumb-business.com ." dan

I think you better ask that question somewhere else, Dan. Only bots and fellow readers. Go to Fraudwatchers where there are human moderators, and more...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scam: MK products - credit card debited by LIAN... (Mar '16) Feb 8 old lady 22
Avoid being scammed by China fraud company (Jan '13) Jan '18 wilsongallega 51
Krasa-skin aka Fresh beauty care TOTAL SCAM! (Aug '17) Jan '18 faz00 3
New Book on Romance Scams Dec '17 Bill 4
FRAUD Company ! www.time-goes-buy.de / Christ... (Oct '14) Dec '17 marykay 2
Beware: Tecademics and Chris Record (Sep '16) Nov '17 Guy Dudeman 4
BankingOption.com is a SCAM (Apr '17) Nov '17 SCAMMED AGAIN 2
More from around the web