Chinese SCAMMERS, FRAUD COMPANIES and...
coach handbags

Putian, China

#743 Oct 8, 2010
Good News!Good News!Do you like world brands products such as COACH shoulder Bags and handbags?
Anonymous

Terrigal, Australia

#744 Oct 12, 2010
Shenzhen Fortune Battery Manufacturing Co ripped me off. They talked on Alibaba then gave a price, sent an invoice, I paid and sent remittance. Then they gave the customer service you would expect blaming banks, supply, lack of volume and anything else you could imagine. Please be aware these people exist and will rip you off at any opportunity. So be way of the Shenzhen Fortune Battery Manufacturing Co www.fortunebattery.com
Shamirah

Kampala, Uganda

#745 Oct 13, 2010
Am in Uganda but I sent money through western union to a company called newbrandelectronics limited two weeks ago up to now my cargo has not reached Kampala
as they promised me 7200$
Very UPSET

Woonsocket, RI

#746 Oct 13, 2010
DO not do business with a uy by the name of Xiangfend Meng. Took my money for a TV!!!!!!!
Dream Lace Wig Scam

Cordova, TN

#747 Oct 15, 2010
They took my money and never sent my wigs!!!!
Dream Lace Wig Scam

Cordova, TN

#748 Oct 15, 2010
dreamlacewigs.com is a SCAM!!!! do not buy from them, they will send you the first few wigs and then steal your money!!!!
ArtistDigital

Lahore, Pakistan

#751 Oct 17, 2010
Why don't you just post the safe websites here. thanks
EVERT PEARSON wrote:
BEWARE OF KING KONG CHEMICAL COMPANY CEO JOHN NI
CHINA!!!!!!!!!!
THIS COMPANY IS A HUGH SCAM AND HE I SENT HIM $1,500.00 FOR HGHG JINTROPIN AND HE SENT ME AN EMPTY BOX AND THAT SHOWS YOU HE IS A HUGH SCAM!!!!!!!!!!
I ASKED HIM ABOUT MY ORDER AND HE CUSED ME AND TREATED ME LIKE SHIT AND BEFORE HE GOT MY CASH HE WAS SO VERY NICE AND AFTER HE GOT MY MONEY HE COMPLETELY CHANGED TOWARDS ME LIKE HE NEVER KNOEW ME,
STAY AWAY FROM KING KONG CHEMICAL THEY ARE A VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY,BAD COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW GTREAT PLACES YOU CAN GET HGH AND SAFE AT S GRATE PRICES AND IT IS NOT FAKE!!!!!!!!!!
EMAIL ME AND I CANGIVE YOU SAFE WEBSITES TO GET HGH SAFE!
Dream Lace Wig Is A Scam

Cordova, TN

#753 Oct 17, 2010
They will send you the first few wigs and then steal your money! DO NOT order from dreamlacewigs.com
desinger handbags

United States

#754 Oct 18, 2010
Use sercure payment method, like Paypal,Credit card,Escrow and everthing will goes well.
Marian

Cypress, CA

#757 Oct 25, 2010
I bought a cellphone from this company and i found out that this is a fraud company www.power-deal.com . dont ever buy anything from this website.
bunas

Indonesia

#759 Oct 26, 2010
hi ibnu,
gimana dengan itcnn-nya? apakah barangmu sudah sampai? soalnya kemaren saya juga order disitu, beli laptop HP, tapi belum ada konfirmasi lagi tentang pengirimannya, tolong info-nya ya...
makasih...
Miffy Chan

Central District, Hong Kong

#760 Nov 1, 2010
I have received some totally useless plywood from XUZHOU XUTENG too. Have u sued them? I'd like to sue them.
If u can give some comment, I will appreicate it very much.
TKs & regards,
Miffy Chan. Hong Kong.
bestwood bvba wrote:
ref xuzhou xuteng wood co ltd in Pizhou city
we have been cheated by above company as follows :
we did pre-payment and they shipped totally useless merchandise - we claimed total reject : over 50.000usd - we had another pre-payment of 9525.60 usd for another order which they did not send we claimed the 50.000usd + 9325.60usd pre-payment - first they said they refund if we drop the claim - then they refuse to re-fund claim then they say they will refunnd half end 2010 balance 2011 we have many promisses for refund - but never action - they also did same with other companies
can you assist us to get refund
yrs sincerely jm plasman bestwood belgium
firdaus

Malaysia

#761 Nov 1, 2010
Do anybody know this company, Xinheng Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.?

Here's the company's detail:
Company Address: No. 13, Block C, Baiwangxin Industrial Park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
City/Province: Shenzhen/Guangdong
Country/Region: China
Zip/Postal Code: 518000
Telephone Number: 86-755-89702902
Fax Number: 86-755-89702902
Contact Person: Mr. Steven Lin
Position: Manager
Department: Marketing Department
Mobile: 86-15602937696
mark

UK

#762 Nov 1, 2010
Has anyone dealt with acompany called qingdoa king farmer.,limited
Ashiqur Rahman

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#763 Nov 2, 2010
I can give you better advice that If you

want to buy electronics product and also other different type of product that what do you want

than you can easily find this supplier the name of ChinaBuye .
Fufu

South Africa

#764 Nov 3, 2010
Hi,

Please assist. My husband and I are thinking of buying from newdudu.com but they have just sent us banking details for western union and direct transfer to bank of china. Should we trust this?
SuperAlvin92

South Africa

#765 Nov 5, 2010
Do your research on the web. Dig deep, Norton approves the site but one person claims it is a scam because it is "Chinese". do as much research as possible.

Since: Oct 10

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#766 Nov 6, 2010
This looks great, but i checked with Aliexpress, the cost is quite expensive. For wedding and other gift, i usually purchase it from Chinabuye, an online store from China. There are wide variety of collections and best branded gifts i get at cheaper rates. Free shipping charges with no MOQ limit. They do dropship all over the world, even India!.Its great shopping over there.
nannas98

Fitzroy, Australia

#768 Nov 9, 2010
like the man said if it seems to good to be true it usually is!!
Its time these site like china trade and alibaba introduce a points system of grading companies.No points no business!
I have explored alibaba since 2008 and scamming is at plague proportions.
If alibaba and the like dont change their system then people are just going to stop shopping on their site and they are a business too and the scammers are running riot here and there whereas even i a seasoned buyer for the first time is scared to buy or have to look deeper into the companies for safeguarding of my money because even companies with gold membership,trustpass A&v checked plus escrow are still scamming and ripping us off!!ITS A SCAREY THOUGHT!!
meg06

Nomans Land, MA

#769 Nov 10, 2010
beware of http://www.qixitrade.com , SCAMMERS.
$1305.00 by western Union...
Stupid me!

Company: QIXI WHOLESALER TRADE Co., LTD.
Contact Person: Fairy
Email/Msn:
QIXIWHOLESALERMANAGER@HOTMAIL. COM
QIXIWHOLESALERTRADE@HOTMAIL.CO M
TEl: 086-131-944-053-19
Address: No. 11, meihua Road,changan street,donghu district,nanchang city, jiangxi province,China

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krasa-skin aka Fresh beauty care TOTAL SCAM! 8 hr faz00 3
New Book on Romance Scams Dec '17 Bill 4
FRAUD Company ! www.time-goes-buy.de / Christ... (Oct '14) Dec '17 marykay 2
Scam: MK products - credit card debited by LIAN... (Mar '16) Dec '17 Pennsylvania 21
Beware: Tecademics and Chris Record (Sep '16) Nov '17 Guy Dudeman 4
BankingOption.com is a SCAM (Apr '17) Nov '17 SCAMMED AGAIN 2
tradeah.com cheap nike shoes,Wholesale jordan s... (Jul '12) Oct '17 sandy 4
More from around the web