Chinese SCAMMERS, FRAUD COMPANIES and...
AnotherSmallBusi ness

Blakehurst, Australia

#626 May 15, 2010
Hi TooGood,

These ChinaBiz guys first cold called me then came to me claiming to have found a buyer for my business, but it seems all too easy.

The buyer they 'found' accepted a high asking price, yet has never seen my business or walked through the door. ChinaBiz don't reveal any details of the Buyer, and ask for you to write up English/Mandarin Sales contracts.

Their address in New Zealand is noted as Level 27 PWC building at 188 Quay Street Auckland New Zealand, yet that very floor and address are advertised as being a 'Virtual office' address by a serviced office company, so its doubtful if they even reside there. see
http://www.servcorp.net/serviced-virtual-offi...

All up, seems very questionable. All contacts seem to have Indian accents, even when they have Anglo names, but are supposedly based in New Zealand and representing Chinese businesses wanting to come to Australia. Supposedly the Chinese Buyers cannot understand or read English well enough for an English only Sales contract, yet want to buy and run a business here?

Why also the multitude of company/web/email names.. ChinaBiz.co.nz, ChinaBizPartners.cn, China Business Partners, China Business Partners Limited. Yet I could not find any equivalent of an ABN/ACN number for them.

Interesting that their website mentions not a single individual name on the site, even as directors or Sales contacts.

Dodgy!
toogoodtobetruew wrote:
China Business and Trading Co (Chinabiz.co.nz) are scammers. They tell you they have buyers in
China for your business but you have to get the contract translated into Mandarin. The tanslator is a director of the co in Australia which according to them arent trading. Andy Gallay is the name used by the NZ contact. We found out after paying $3000 for the translation but before they could scam any more out of us. There are no buyers in China. Beware!!!!! Their contact no in NZ was (could have moved the business) 00116493632780
paulie

Melbourne, Australia

#629 May 20, 2010
Never use James Luo huge scammer
evens send fake EMS tracking numbers his details are below

Saler Manger
Shanghai Amazing International Trade Co., Ltd
108# street jingan district, Shanghai, Shanghai, 200040, China
[email protected] .com
86-131-10510146
86-021-83480918
http://www.webelectronicshopping.com/home.asp
Ustoo

Australia

#630 May 20, 2010
AnotherSmallBusiness wrote:
Hi TooGood,
These ChinaBiz guys first cold called me then came to me claiming to have found a buyer for my business, but it seems all too easy.
The buyer they 'found' accepted a high asking price, yet has never seen my business or walked through the door. ChinaBiz don't reveal any details of the Buyer, and ask for you to write up English/Mandarin Sales contracts.
Their address in New Zealand is noted as Level 27 PWC building at 188 Quay Street Auckland New Zealand, yet that very floor and address are advertised as being a 'Virtual office' address by a serviced office company, so its doubtful if they even reside there. see
http://www.servcorp.net/serviced-virtual-offi...
All up, seems very questionable. All contacts seem to have Indian accents, even when they have Anglo names, but are supposedly based in New Zealand and representing Chinese businesses wanting to come to Australia. Supposedly the Chinese Buyers cannot understand or read English well enough for an English only Sales contract, yet want to buy and run a business here?
Why also the multitude of company/web/email names.. ChinaBiz.co.nz, ChinaBizPartners.cn, China Business Partners, China Business Partners Limited. Yet I could not find any equivalent of an ABN/ACN number for them.
Interesting that their website mentions not a single individual name on the site, even as directors or Sales contacts.
Dodgy!
<quoted text>
I am interested in your post because we too have been contacted the same, however it was 6 months ago from first contact, then only recently do they have a buyer for our business.(not quite the strike whilst its hot strategy which is unusual)

I have done alot of research and found their registered business details in NZ, so they definatly are legit in this form...

Again as with you they have asked for documents in mandarin, however they asked us to provide this, never once have they told us they can get it done for us or offered, that was until we told them that it was ridiculously expensive here in Australia for translations and WE asked them if they can supply a cheaper translation - they said they could and wanted to charge us NZ$1600.00, when this translator was in the same building and after finding the orginal post in this forum we cancelled it and found a cheaper mob ourselves literally in China through a business associate - Chinabizpartners are so far happy that we have arranged the translation ourselves and they are currently awaiting our translated documents...

SO what is the scam if its not the translation? OR when we go back with our "own" translation will they say that the buyer is simply "no longer interested" after reading the contract or for some other reason? and so without making it look as though they forced us into using their translator (how they are making money from this?), they walk away non the richer and us non the wiser as there is no proof of any such scam... and onto the next sucker?? who does use chinabizpartners translator and spends up to NZ$3000 with them only to be told the suposed buyer is "no longer interested" - said sucker has spent the money and is stuck with a useless document in mandarin!! Again there is still no proof of any type of scam - clean & clever really.

OR could they be for real and truely have a migrating business client?? I shall keep you updated... and anyone elses further information would be much appreaciated..
Regards

Lea
AnotherSmallBusi ness

Blakehurst, Australia

#631 May 21, 2010
Hi Lea,
it sounds like we are having a similar experience with the same group, though I am hesitating to go forward with this, even though the amount offered seems very reasonable, and on the face of it, I cannot see what the obvious scam is (if it isn't the translations).
The Mandarin contract for a start is, to say the least, unusual. I am located in an office building which has a number of Chinese business people working in it, 6 at least to count them on my floor alone, and they all say they have never heard of dual language sales contracts. My Solicitor, who has another client for whom he is working on the sale of their business in China, also says he has not encountered this request before.
Whilst I acknowledge that China Business Partners Limited is a registered company in NZ, I am still not 100% convinced about this, given some other info I have researched.
I would probably prefer not to say much more right now over this public forum,(lest this forum is itself viewed by scammers!) but I would welcome, and appreciate, sharing notes with you should you wish. I can be contacted on [email protected]
Regards ASB
Ustoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am interested in your post because we too have been contacted the same, however it was 6 months ago from first contact, then only recently do they have a buyer for our business.(not quite the strike whilst its hot strategy which is unusual)
I have done alot of research and found their registered business details in NZ, so they definatly are legit in this form...
Again as with you they have asked for documents in mandarin, however they asked us to provide this, never once have they told us they can get it done for us or offered, that was until we told them that it was ridiculously expensive here in Australia for translations and WE asked them if they can supply a cheaper translation - they said they could and wanted to charge us NZ$1600.00, when this translator was in the same building and after finding the orginal post in this forum we cancelled it and found a cheaper mob ourselves literally in China through a business associate - Chinabizpartners are so far happy that we have arranged the translation ourselves and they are currently awaiting our translated documents...
SO what is the scam if its not the translation? OR when we go back with our "own" translation will they say that the buyer is simply "no longer interested" after reading the contract or for some other reason? and so without making it look as though they forced us into using their translator (how they are making money from this?), they walk away non the richer and us non the wiser as there is no proof of any such scam... and onto the next sucker?? who does use chinabizpartners translator and spends up to NZ$3000 with them only to be told the suposed buyer is "no longer interested" - said sucker has spent the money and is stuck with a useless document in mandarin!! Again there is still no proof of any type of scam - clean & clever really.
OR could they be for real and truely have a migrating business client?? I shall keep you updated... and anyone elses further information would be much appreaciated..
Regards
Lea
Yet Another

Sydney, Australia

#632 May 22, 2010
AnotherSmallBusiness wrote:
Hi Lea,
it sounds like we are having a similar experience with the same group, though I am hesitating to go forward with this, even though the amount offered seems very reasonable, and on the face of it, I cannot see what the obvious scam is (if it isn't the translations).
The Mandarin contract for a start is, to say the least, unusual. I am located in an office building which has a number of Chinese business people working in it, 6 at least to count them on my floor alone, and they all say they have never heard of dual language sales contracts. My Solicitor, who has another client for whom he is working on the sale of their business in China, also says he has not encountered this request before.
Whilst I acknowledge that China Business Partners Limited is a registered company in NZ, I am still not 100% convinced about this, given some other info I have researched.
I would probably prefer not to say much more right now over this public forum,(lest this forum is itself viewed by scammers!) but I would welcome, and appreciate, sharing notes with you should you wish. I can be contacted on [email protected]
Regards ASB
<quoted text>
We have gone through the whole thing. Paid the NZ Translator & solicitor's fee for the contract, then told that the buyer has changed their mind and proceeded with a NZ based business because the Aus immigratin process proved too difficult. Anyone had same?
Ustoo

Cooloongup, Australia

#633 May 22, 2010
Yet Another wrote:
<quoted text>We have gone through the whole thing. Paid the NZ Translator & solicitor's fee for the contract, then told that the buyer has changed their mind and proceeded with a NZ based business because the Aus immigratin process proved too difficult. Anyone had same?
Hmm, this is pretty much what I thought would happen... in fact its been nearly 2 weeks since I told them I was getting my own translation done and have heard nothing from them in way of a hurry up...
dmi

Bradenton, FL

#636 May 25, 2010
Don't ever do business with replicalvhandbag.com
They have given me the run around about refunding my money now for over 2 months. First they say they never received the return - which I had proof they did - then they said that they contacted my bank for the refund but couldn't tell me what my bank name was - then they said it was stuck in customs then back to contacting bank again - now they say they already sent sent a new product and it's on the way to me. I said 3 times i didn't want a new product but wanted a refund. They are the biggest scam!!!
Danilo

Managua, Nicaragua

#637 May 26, 2010
Anybody's done business witn egodshop.com ? It calls my attention that they accept paypal for payment.
EVERT PEARSON

Leesburg, IN

#640 Jun 2, 2010
I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT KING KONG CHEMICAL GROUP IS A SCAM COMPANY!
JOHN NI SAYS HE IS CEOBUT HE IS NOTHING BUT A CONARTIST!!
I SNET JOHNNI OF KING KONG CHEMICAL GROUP$1,500.00 IN CASH WESTERN UNION AND JOHN NI OF KING KONG CHEMICAL GROUP TOOK MY CASH AND SENT ME AN EMPTY BOX!!

BECAREFUL OF DOING ANY BUSINESS ONLINE WITH ANY ONE SELLING HGH FROM CHINA EXCEPT A FEW I CAN RECOMMEND TO YOU IF YOU WNAT TO EMAIL ME.

I WILL GIVE YOU THE HONEST HGH WEBSITES TO gET YOUR HGH FROM.
MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

BT JOHN NI FROM KING KONG CHEMICAL GROUP HAS EMAILED ME AND ALL HE DID WAS CUSS ME AND CALLL ME THE F IN THIS AND THE F EN THAT!!

TRADEKEY,ECPLAZA AMD EC21 HAVE ALL CUT JOHN NI OF KING KONG CHEMICAL GROUP FROM DOING ANY BBUSINESS ON THERE WEBSITES.

JOHN NI IS A SCAM AND TAKES YOUR CASH AND SENDS YOU NOTHING I HAVE PROOF!!

REMEMBER KING KONG CHEMICAL GROUP CEO JOHN NI IS A SCAMMER HGH NEVER IS SENT TO YOU AFTER HE PAYS!!

BEWARE OF KING KONG CHEMICAL GROUP!!!!!!!!

FRAUD COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!

KING KONG CHEMICAL HAS $1,500.00 DOLLARS OF MY CASH AND HE SENT ME NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
Benson

Gaborone, Botswana

#641 Jun 7, 2010
stay away from a company called Redsen Industrial Co. They are a big scam. I ordered an LCD TV from them and they never replied my emails after recieving money through Western Union.

Beware of Angela Chen.Just leave her for the day of judgement.
Alex

Annapolis, MD

#642 Jun 8, 2010
Polar Region International is a total scam I spoke to someone by the name of Helen, Angel but they use a bunch of other names such as they appear to impersonate other users in an attempt to derail buyers of their goods and services. I also requested that their company send me new photos of their factory line a couple months prior to that and what I got was the very same photos that were on Alibaba. And was told that any company can produce photos digitally and that they are a real company in China and gave me a permit I couldn’t verify. Beware of them I was about to send $500 for a sample but good thing I waited a few months down the road to see who they really were. I guess it was because I have 2 yahoo accounts that she couldn’t pick me up in her activities and probably thought I was someone else who she didn’t spoke to before. Liars they are never buy from them they may steal your identity save yourself the hassle and never do business with this company. Here’s their website www.jidichina.com
Keepit Real

Maywood, IL

#643 Jun 8, 2010
China Expert Verification wrote:
Hello. How is your business? Having problems with chinese companies? Or maybe you was scammed by them? TOO BAD!!!
Please visit my website:
http://fraudchina.blogspot.com
Here you could find the biggest database of the Chinese fraud companies, everything about Scam and other business tips.
Also we verifying Chinese companies for you. Think about it.
You are going to buy something from Blablabla company, but you don't know if they are scammers. So you can be scammed for hundreds of dollars.
Or you can pay me 25$ for verification, and you'll be sure about the company you're going to work with.
PAY 25$ and SAVE hundreds!!!!
How do we know that ur not a scammer?
johan

Bangkok, Thailand

#644 Jun 9, 2010
Hello

Wanted to add that a scam company foxsun.net who operates with those company names:

1:Haining Foxsun Lighting Co.,Ltd.
2:Foxsun Industry International Group Co.,LTD.
3:Haining Wanxing Bulb Factory

might also use the website www.tophereled.com to sell its garbage.

They stole the designs from www.saving.com.cn ( a decent company) and replaced leds and driver components with cheaper and bad quality ones and sell recklessly that garbage all over the world with no warranty at all.
Just sad that i did too bad research before buying from them. Well you learn through mistakes.
deedel

Manassas, VA

#645 Jun 12, 2010
jujubes63 wrote:
I bought a fake Chanel bag from www.zapposbag.com and they were great. I had a problem with paypal and my home address which took nearly 2wks to sort out and stacy was great and held the payment until it was sorted. They even said they would refund the money until i could get back and start order again. very pleased to find genuine chinese sites out there. reccommended
Does anyone buy something from luxus-replica.com ? are they good, or scammer? I'm looking around trying to buy replica handbags
Andre

Australia

#646 Jun 14, 2010
Can anyone tell me if they've heard or used www.Xachuanmeitrade.com - they have given me their import export license and business certificate but do not know how to verify authenticity.

i have yet to do deals with them but am viewing and receiving price lists.

any help would be appreciated.

many thanks
Dre
Maree-Darling Downs

Southport, Australia

#647 Jun 14, 2010
toogoodtobetruew wrote:
China Business and Trading Co (Chinabiz.co.nz) are scammers. They tell you they have buyers in
China for your business but you have to get the contract translated into Mandarin. The tanslator is a director of the co in Australia which according to them arent trading. Andy Gallay is the name used by the NZ contact. We found out after paying $3000 for the translation but before they could scam any more out of us. There are no buyers in China. Beware!!!!! Their contact no in NZ was (could have moved the business) 00116493632780
Thankyou for the warning, we were so close to being sucked in to this scam.
They tell you to send Sale of Business Agreement in English and then I guess they say they have translated it and you have to pay.
More people who have been burnt should speak up. Maree
Maree-Darling Downs

Southport, Australia

#648 Jun 14, 2010
Have to thank this person from Brisbane for speaking out about these scammers. They have just wasted a lot of my time doing up a Sale of Bus. Agreemt and was about to spend money at solicitors to check it, then send to this fraud company. They of course wanted the english version of it and then would sort the translation. Very clever, sort of. Thanks again. Maree
granny

Burbank, CA

#649 Jun 17, 2010
I believe that I have been totally scammed by wide-market to the tune of $569.00. I ordered an iphone and an ipad. I know better, and feel like a jerk and my husband is gonna kill me.
Dr A K Gupta

Dehradun, India

#650 Jun 19, 2010
This is Dr. Ak Gupta from RISE CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES, INDIA, WE HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY AOQI SHIJIZHUANG CHEMICAL CO LTD., WE CONSIGNED 99% ZINCO OXIDE FROM THEM IN THE MONTH OF JAN 2010, BUT THEY CONSIGNED LESS THAN 10% ZnO, WE COMMUNICATED WITH THE COMPANY'S MANAGER PERSON CALLED WANG, HE DIDN'T RESPOND IT AT ALL.
WE ARE AT A BIG LOSS, PLEASE TELL US WHAT TO DO.
WE HAVE INFORMED MOFCOM IN CHINA ABOUT THIS ALSO.
Jacek Poland

Warsaw, Poland

#651 Jun 20, 2010
Hi!
I do not trust http://www.b2cwatch.com
My friend has a problem with them, after payment for a watch,(shipping is free), require an additional $ 20. Does anyone of you knows anything about them?!
Kind regards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scam: MK products - credit card debited by LIAN... Mon bmj 6
i want to check this company Aug 23 ARDYCE 1
factory Aug 23 ARDYCE 1
BinaDroid App Scam Or Legit ? Aug 12 thelege2nd 2
High Frequency trader scam. important warning!! Jul 31 thelege2nd 1
Scam and fraud company - Shenzhen Bbc Electronics (Jul '11) Jul '16 mwiche 30
Big FRAUD at RUFI Real Estate in DUBAI ( Eli Gh... (Oct '14) Jul '16 Truth be Told 19
More from around the web