Chinese SCAMMERS, FRAUD COMPANIES and...
maintopic

Rostov, Russia

#574 Feb 27, 2010
Have anyone ever had a deal with http://www.lower.cc ?

I would like to make an order but didn't get any reply from Jenny - she was servicing me. Here is it's contact details.
MSN: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 086-020-88490977
Waiting for any news from it....
toogoodtobetruew

Perth, Australia

#575 Feb 28, 2010
China Business and Trading Co (Chinabiz.co.nz) are scammers. They tell you they have buyers in
China for your business but you have to get the contract translated into Mandarin. The tanslator is a director of the co in Australia which according to them arent trading. Andy Gallay is the name used by the NZ contact. We found out after paying $3000 for the translation but before they could scam any more out of us. There are no buyers in China. Beware!!!!! Their contact no in NZ was (could have moved the business) 00116493632780
Topfield Industrial ltd

Hamilton, Bermuda

#576 Mar 2, 2010
Topfield (hong kong) Industrial ltd
Hi! Has anyone got an experience of working with Topfield (Hong Kong) Industrial Ltd? Or precisely ordering strollers from them?
Posted on 02-02-2010 11:24
Top of Form 1
anthony rivers </member-profile/us10997827 8.html>
<javascript:getOnlineAll('3 ');alitalkEncrypt('8pctgRBMALO e821t311IwlpCvf74POxN','999',' ')>
THERE A SCAM, THEY JERKED ME FOR $1300
kadux

United States

#577 Mar 8, 2010
China Expert Verification wrote:
Hello. How is your business? Having problems with chinese companies? Or maybe you was scammed by them? TOO BAD!!!
Please visit my website:
http://fraudchina.blogspot.com
Here you could find the biggest database of the Chinese fraud companies, everything about Scam and other business tips.
Also we verifying Chinese companies for you. Think about it.
You are going to buy something from Blablabla company, but you don't know if they are scammers. So you can be scammed for hundreds of dollars.
Or you can pay me 25$ for verification, and you'll be sure about the company you're going to work with.
PAY 25$ and SAVE hundreds!!!!
Hellow, this www.egouc.com is an scammer site, detail back to use to transfer money is
Bank Name: Bank of China
Account HolderÂ’s Name (Beneficiary): Li Hui
Account number : 4103200-0188-030377-2
Swift Code : BKCHCNBJ110
Address: No.2 Chao Yang Men Nei Da Jie, Dongcheng District, Beijing, 100010, China
Western Union:
First name: Yongbin
Last name: Sun
Add: No.2 Chao Yang Men Nei Da Jie, Dongcheng District, Beijing, 100010, China
sam

Grosse Pointe, MI

#578 Mar 8, 2010
Have anyone heard of kame-wholesales in china, are they scammers
sam

Grosse Pointe, MI

#579 Mar 8, 2010
Do anyone know about kame-wholesales in xiamen china
scam

Manchester, UK

#580 Mar 8, 2010
sam wrote:
Do anyone know about kame-wholesales in xiamen china
any 1 from that area is scamming people ,if you are prepared to hand over a $1000 dollars dont you think its best to jump ona plane and check them out first !!!
asf

Debrecen, Hungary

#582 Mar 9, 2010
BE VERY CAREFUL WITH UNKNOWN COMPANIES!!! I was a dumbass, I belived them, when they promised a huge quantity order. It was a chinese company. Alltogether it was 5000 usd loss for me, and of course no order. Be very careful!!
Laquiata - Jamaica

Kingston, Jamaica

#583 Mar 9, 2010
I am sooo devasted. I ordered phones from a company in China - Yuan Tong China Digital Technology Co. Ltd and was robbed $2,520(US). I guarantee anyone can help me, i will be to pay you.
It's unfortunate that such criminal activity is so popular in CHINA. Shame, shame, shame.
jujubes63

La Crau, France

#584 Mar 10, 2010
Hi There, Anybody know anything about nikespirit.com ? Thanks
jujubes63

La Crau, France

#585 Mar 10, 2010
has anyone dealt with nikespirit.com ?
Chinakeela

Mississauga, Canada

#587 Mar 17, 2010
iran wrote:
[email protected] [email protected] "joe" [email protected] [email protected] "jacky"
are sacammer ..don't buy from that fraudulance company!!!
i wish i took the time to look up this comapany a few days ago i order and iphone and got and tshirt any question more about this company email me at [email protected]
mimi

Sugar Land, TX

#588 Mar 18, 2010
dont do business with this company polo51.com . they scammed $395 out of me and gave me a bogus tracking #. 3 days later the goods were delivered to australia. i tried contacting the company via their web chat( which is the only ways as they would not answer their phone) only to be told that the lady (Croosy Li) who sold me the goods no longer worked with the company. They told me that was my problem and that they would try to investigate whenever they find the so called croosy and if she admits will refund me the amount.
up till now i have not heard anything. each time i log on to their website they go offline. i think they have a way of knowing my ip address.
these people are crooks
Sam

Bracebridge, Canada

#589 Mar 22, 2010
can any one tell me if any one dealt with these two companies called Hiquanfutradesaler or well-hot ? Anyways just becarefull they don't seem to be real .We bought some products a while ago and have got no thing yet and they keep sending us wrong tracking numbers .
ABDULRAHMAN HARIRI

Beirut, Lebanon

#590 Mar 24, 2010
I HAD BEEN FRUAD AND SCAM FROM 3 COMPANIES IN CHINA ADVICE ME WHAT TO DO AND WHERE I CAN COMPAINING
BST RGDS
AR.HARIRI
[email protected]
doesnt matter

Hooge Mierde, Netherlands

#591 Mar 27, 2010
Nice that there are people concerned about scammers.
Stay away from this company too.
www.inbrandbiz.com
They send the package without correct papers,so they know Customs will size your package.You never know what they have send to you.
But i had a large order,and my accountmanger from TNT told me it was 1 box of 5.5 KG.So they are not sending everything,and if you confront them,they say "we shipped your order".
Liz

Canberra, Australia

#592 Mar 29, 2010
Has anyone dealt with ' designerhandbags.com '? I paid $270US but no goods delivered. Sent numerous requests without reply, Have I been scammed?
etwright

Portland, IN

#593 Mar 29, 2010
Purchases a LV Handbag from gifthandbag.com . Handbag straps came apart in 3 weeks. Called salesrep, Sarah for refund. I was told to send pictures of thev damages and did. sent tthe bsg back & paid 40. more for shipping. Gifthandbags informed me the handbag cannot be repaired and I have to pay to ship it back. I am out of money and have no product. Do not buy from this chinese Company.
Gifthandbag.com is also Rolex2u.com , and exacthandbag.com .
south total station fraud

Delhi, India

#594 Apr 7, 2010
Dear Sirs.
We would like to inform you that SOUTH group
(South, KOLIDA, SANDING, RUIDE) has no respect
for Court of Law they are behaving themselves above
law by changing names, Addresses & Brands
We also understand they are running all illlegal
companies from one place in India i.e. FA 229B,
Mansarovar Garden, New Delhi 1100015
Any company having this type of working can not be honest &
we feel not to associate ourselves from with such manufactures.
It is to inform you that company does not have any regards for Indian court
of Law and court has already issued certain orders, published in the news papers.
(jansatta & Pioneer 24th Dec 2009)Despite this for years the company is avoiding
coming to court and put up there case.
mike

Atwell, Australia

#595 Apr 13, 2010
be very carefull with paying anyone in china through western union,try and find a company that will accept paypal which can be hard.I just ordered goods through paypal from china,opened a dispute with paypal,hope i can get some action as seller is not responding,at least with paypal youve got some backup,still havent received my goods

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big FRAUD at RUFI Real Estate in DUBAI ( Eli Gh... (Oct '14) Thu henrymanhattan 17
Freakshare.com + sharefoco.com = Scam??? (Nov '09) May 22 Fosti87 8
Marlee Knowlen - Fraud May 19 Loron W Knowlen 1
Scam?? May 18 Flakita 1
Delux Technology Group Limited (Jun '12) May 17 janbenham 2
The Money Glitch Stole My Money! Big Fraud May 12 thelege2nd 1
Stay away from Hedge Formula Group Scam May 6 Essam 1
More from around the web