Chinese SCAMMERS, FRAUD COMPANIES and...

Chinese SCAMMERS, FRAUD COMPANIES and BUSINESS With China

Posted in the Scam Forum

First Prev
of 67
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Moldova

#1 Jun 10, 2007
Hello. How is your business? Having problems with chinese companies? Or maybe you was scammed by them? TOO BAD!!!

Please visit my website:

http://fraudchina.blogspot.com

Here you could find the biggest database of the Chinese fraud companies, everything about Scam and other business tips.

Also we verifying Chinese companies for you. Think about it.

You are going to buy something from Blablabla company, but you don't know if they are scammers. So you can be scammed for hundreds of dollars.

Or you can pay me 25$ for verification, and you'll be sure about the company you're going to work with.

PAY 25$ and SAVE hundreds!!!!
Andrea

Menifee, CA

#2 Jun 12, 2007
THANKS A LOT TO TO TOPIX FOR HELPING OUT WITH MY LITTLE PROBLEM WITH SCAMMERS, I GOT FUCKED ANYWAY, BUT I'M PRETTY SURE IF I FIND YOU BEFORE THIS WOULDNT HAPPENED...
milanfashion99.com [email protected]
BE CAREFULL WITH THIS WEBSITE THIS ARE SCAMMER, THEY GOT GOOD PRICES AND REALLY MAKE YOU GO FOR IT ..I FEEL WITH SUCH A SHAME OF ME BEING SO SILLY, LOST THE MONEY .. THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY...
THANKS MY FRIEND FOR YOUR HELP!

Since: Jun 07

Moldova

#3 Jun 12, 2007
oh, poor andrea why you didn't find me 2 days ago??

people please don't buy without verification...
Michael

Kwun Tong, Hong Kong

#4 Jul 24, 2007
Do not trust it.He is a scammer himself,there are rules that can make you find them easily:
1,they persuade you to use immediate payment like WesternUnion or Moneybookers,and they always refuse to use Paypal.
2,they don't have a email address that accord with their domain name.
3.They sell digital product at a very low price compared with market price.
4.Their website is rough and their English are badm,and They have a address in BeiJing China or have a telephone No.start with 010-xxxxxxxx.
Using the 4 rules above can help you easily identify them,just stay away from them!
And online buying is supposed to be a wonderful experience.We won't refuse to buy things online just because there are scammers!
Actually I myself is Chinese,I hate people here scammer foreigners.It sucks.
I want more and more people be aware of those scammers and stay away from them.
Walter

Netherlands

#5 Aug 7, 2007
beware of this company these are thiefs!!!!!!
www.sunstarshop.com
Pocket bikes

Johannesburg, South Africa

#6 Aug 20, 2007
I want to do business with a company calles cnj vechiles ,there website is cnjlvehicle.com .
Has any one herd of them or dalt with them at all.
Dee

AOL

#7 Sep 3, 2007
I have just placed an order with a company in china, the person's name is Cathy Lee, the email address is [email protected] I sent them a western union payment and they never sent me the merchandise. I guess i should have been more careful.
Dennis

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#8 Sep 12, 2007
I wish I seen this before, I jus transferred 1000 USD to cathy , I will kill her if i find her!
george

San José, Costa Rica

#9 Sep 18, 2007
i also got scammed by cathy from verygoodluck.com all the company´s their websites look similar and they don´t have a direct way to buy the merchandise you always have to do it thru them a couple of examples are
http://www.worldele-net.com/ http://www.sunstarshop.com/
http://www.verygoodluck.com

they all have the same outlay check them out so you can compare them with the websites of other company,s. i got scammed by verygoodluck.com for 700 dollars so be careful try out dhgate.com it has paypal and is very relaible its ironic but very good luck and hope you can benefit from this info. tot ziens
Angelo

Geneve, Switzerland

#10 Sep 21, 2007
Hi, we almost got scammed too by Chinese companies. In both cases we had to do with buyers, who were willing to purchase big quantities and always invited us to go there to sign a nonsense contract (the scam turned out to be gifts and cash to be handled over during meeting and if you play the game you will never heard from them again...)
Despite the fact that you are a seller or a buyer, you have to check first carefully with whom you want to do business, words through mail and telephone are not enough. Our advise on how to avoid scammers:
- ask them about referencies (oversee clients who worked with them before).
- check Google about everything which has to do with the company (facts, comments). Also get a DB repport.
- things like a too cheap prices or too easy terms and conditions have to ring the alarm bell!(please note that Chinese are tough negociators)
- call up the local government and ask about their business licence number (you may speak Chinese or hire someone to do it).
- beware of fake websides and utopic business emails ( hotmail.com , 126.com etc)
- if you want to buy blank CDs from their factory but you find out the company is also selling/buying milkpowder, then something might be wrong.
Avoid any kind these situations and I must say the scammers became more sophisticated anyway. For the government in China it might be a tough work to do , but I think they should take it more seriously.

Since: Sep 07

Houston, TX

#12 Sep 23, 2007
dont worry.tony168
moneybooker=paypal
I just now get a sony notebooker form worldele-net.
very good!
ShopSmart

Cammeray, Australia

#13 Sep 25, 2007
Hi,
Has anyone ever dealt with www.uneiec.com ?
They are in Beijing and we are looking to do some business with them.
Thanks
Richie

Leyland, UK

#14 Sep 27, 2007
tony168 wrote:
dont worry.tony168
moneybooker=paypal
very good!
no you didnt!
fraudchina

Moldova

#15 Sep 27, 2007
tony168 wrote:
dont worry.tony168
moneybooker=paypal
very good!
F***king scammer!
JOHN

Savannah, GA

#16 Sep 27, 2007
discount-luxury.com This website is fraudulent. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM. I ordered
a Prada bag from them and it is nothing like the designer pictures
they are showing and the material is typical Chinese garbage. The bag
was suppose to be patent leather and it was some cheap crap. They sell
real bad knock-offs. They have no address where to locate the company
and only provide a email address. There is no address for returns even
though they indicate information is available on shipping and returns.
When you go to returns on their website the page is blank. I had to
with fight them to get a return address which is in Guangzhou City,
China and it cost me $40 to return it and they have not returned my
$259.00 through PayPal. I called PayPal and since they are out of the
country their is nothing they can do to help other than sending a
email to them requesting the return of my money and posting a bad
merchant information. In addition, the Prada bag that I ordered was
$259.00 and now their website has increased the price to $329.00. Here
is the website link: http://discount-luxury.com [discount-luxury.com]
MJT63_ New York

Lincoln Park, NJ

#17 Sep 28, 2007
Do not do Business with Worldele-Net or Ji YuXian, as he calls himself. I have tried repeatedly to get a laptop from them after paying almost $600. Then all they want is another $120EUR dollars for maritime penal fee's. They have never given me any "proof" that anything was mailed.(ie. tracking #, etc.) I notified all the agencies I could and will continue to "HAUNT" them as much as I can.
keith-onlinescoo lsite

Wigan, UK

#19 Oct 1, 2007
dont give up there real china dealers but do not buy info dealers on ebay or deal with the ones that contact you
i to have lost lots of money and glad that you are doing something about it like trying to warn us here are some that will sting you big time do not use them:shenyangjindihaielectroni cs.com/dhgate.com/vinike.com/p cecsky.com/gxnfc518.com/china- digital.net ***PLEASE DONOT USE THEY WILL NOT DELIVER
Sam

Portugal

#20 Oct 2, 2007
Hi,
Has anyone ever dealt with www.uneiec.com or www.wtoeby.com or www.okvshop666.com ?
They are in Beijing and we are looking to do some business with them.
Thanks
teda

Peterborough, UK

#21 Oct 3, 2007
keith-onlinescoolsite wrote:
dont give up there real china dealers but do not buy info dealers on ebay or deal with the ones that contact you
i to have lost lots of money and glad that you are doing something about it like trying to warn us here are some that will sting you big time do not use them:shenyangjindihaielectroni cs.com/dhgate.com/vinike.com/p cecsky.com/gxnfc518.com/china- digital.net ***PLEASE DONOT USE THEY WILL NOT DELIVER
How do you know the right ones then?
teda

Peterborough, UK

#22 Oct 3, 2007
I was looking at doing business with a company called www.htben.com but will they will only accept western union and say that visa is not accepted in china is This true?
I won't do business with them if they only accept WU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 67
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scam and fraud company - Shenzhen Bbc Electronics (Jul '11) Jan 18 dianadsbargain 36
Scam: MK products - credit card debited by LIAN... (Mar '16) Jan 16 zenaida 14
Pan Gen Global Plc , Tri Continental Capital C... (Nov '11) Jan 3 Robert Iorio 12
scam. kounteroy(,shenzhen) Dec 29 Katrien 5
Avoid being scammed by China fraud company (Jan '13) Dec '16 Suleiman 48
lexington IS A BIG SCAM! Dec '16 thelege2nd 1
Scam eyops.eu Dec '16 Elisha83 1
More from around the web