Scam Or Not? Taking Surveys??? I fou...

Scam Or Not? Taking Surveys??? I found one that pays$300.00 ea...

Posted in the Scam Forum

Amazed7994

Brick, NJ

#2 Feb 12, 2006
Still getting Paid! Thanks!
Jason

AOL

#3 Feb 18, 2007
yeah right, only survey i know of that pays is inbox dollars and that's like 1 dollar every servuy and your limited to 1 survey per day

u wont find "instant" money online unless your a con,...most amount u will get (being honest) is about 5 dollars (rare luck) for a survey,

dont even get me started on those paid emails claiming they give u 10 cent's or 5 cents per email read, in reality u get a fraction of a fraction of a cent, it would take u a year just to earn 1 buck

only site worth a damm is in my other post, other then that i suggest u work at mcdonalds, hell u will make more there in a day then a month trying to find "easy pay" online
myopinion

Nanjing, China

#4 Mar 1, 2007
Learn a skill and build your knowledge then find real customers.

There is no such thing as get rich quick on the Internet.

Just my opinion.
aws a real scam

Antipolo, Philippines

#5 Jun 18, 2007
i got nearly 75$ when they automatically delete my points...what a scam... hope the people behind awssurvey rot in hell...
Research

Quezon, Philippines

#6 Mar 11, 2009
I think some are real. But to double check try to check them on www.scamsearch.com if they are scammers or not.
Andi

Tirana, Albania

#8 Dec 24, 2009
Hi, I want to buy wedding dresses in Bridalsfactory.com or Bridaldresswholesale.com Has anyone buy in these sites? Are they real one or scams????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese SCAMMERS, FRAUD COMPANIES and BUSINESS ... (Jun '07) May 2 Tomaz 1,306
www.kissdiy.co, offer various brand replicas... (Sep '14) May 1 ssam 31
tec industry and trade co., ltd (Mar '13) Apr 26 Julio Cesar 2
Scam and fraud company - Shenzhen Bbc Electronics (Jul '11) Apr 21 Ion 29
Avoid Binary Interceptor by Robert Harper Apr 19 thelege2nd 1
Aquacell Batteries, Inc. and Michael J. Naste (Dec '11) Apr 14 EMS 13
Scam: MK products - credit card debited by LIAN... Apr 14 Eve 2
More from around the web