cheated by the chinese company

cheated by the chinese company

Posted in the Scam Forum

sharique khan

Bengaluru, India

#1 Dec 3, 2012
sir this is sharique khan from india run a company name is national refrigeration, one of chinese company offer me to work with them to export some storage room from india to china i went there to china kunming chansui international airport in Yunnan province as they told me for this project we need to notarized our documents i said them no problem ,as they ask me 3600 us dollar to pay in notary office i said no problem he told me give me in cash that he will pay in notary office and he give me receipt i gave him 3600us dollar and he gave me the receipt along with all the document with company stamp and there signature too. i have the document with if some one like to see i can show them

i need help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese SCAMMERS, FRAUD COMPANIES and BUSINESS ... (Jun '07) 1 hr MEHRAN 1,316
Big FRAUD at RUFI Real Estate in DUBAI ( Eli Gh... (Oct '14) Jul 26 Truth be Told 19
paypal do not mean real company (Sep '14) Jul 24 caught 2
Scam: MK products - credit card debited by LIAN... Jul 13 Phyllis 5
Avoid being scammed by China fraud company (Jan '13) Jul 6 chris 43
Marlee Knowlen - Fraud Jul 1 Guest 2
Beware of Instagram Scam!!! @tazslife!!! Jun '16 Res 1
More from around the web