michelle

Perth, Australia

#1 Sep 8, 2006
Hi I am from australia so we dont get all the shows here all the time but we have had less then perfect here every now and then and i have seen sara skinner i wanted to know about her since i like her acting and found a web sight with a skinny girl thought i had her name incorect i tryed to find other sites only to realise this was her..... I would like to know if its been known how she lost all this weight...... she is a beautiful persons but i liked her in a few photos i saw in o5 with curly hair red hair suits her better but each to there own but yeh if you know who she did it i would like to know cheers.
Dave

Sparta, NJ

#2 Aug 25, 2009
She looks much more attractive with the weight on. It keeps her from looking like another skinny Hollywood clone, which are a dime a dozen. A REAL woman with curves! A nice refreshing change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sara Rue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sara Rue nude (May '11) May '11 Albert 1
News Sara Rue's 50-pound wedding weight loss gets he... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Lissette Pinon 1
News Pilot Casting: Leading Ladies for 'Spaced,' 'Ca... (Mar '08) Apr '08 Wyckoff employee 4
More from around the web