Rock the South, night 1: Tweets on Sa...

Rock the South, night 1: Tweets on Sara Evans, Scotty McCreery, Jay Barker, The Band Perry

There are 2 comments on the Alabama Live story from Jun 22, 2013, titled Rock the South, night 1: Tweets on Sara Evans, Scotty McCreery, Jay Barker, The Band Perry. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Rock the South kicked off its second year on Friday night, drawing thousands of country fans to Heritage Park in Cullman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

P J D

Cullman, AL

#1 Jun 25, 2013
I would like to thank Miss Evans for helping Cullman by not only appearing, but also helping to organize the concert and then giving some of the profits to local charities. I had to work, but a younger friend went and said, "she was amazing and her compassion showed thru". I was going to get my friend to hand over some song lyrics since I couldn't be there but I couldn't meet up with her beforehand. Oh well maybe this can happen before I die, the song would be perfect for Sara, because in my opinion she sinces songs that real women can relate too
P J D

Cullman, AL

#2 Jun 25, 2013
* "sings" not "sinces" ugggg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sara Evans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Entertainment- Husband Asks Singer Sara Evans T... (Sep '07) Aug '15 Justin Time 21
News Sara Evans Responds to Sexist Radio Exec: 'Coun... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Bruce 1
News A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) Dec '14 roxy 5
News The Mystique Of Keith Urban (Aug '06) Feb '14 Zebo 6
News The COPE Benefit: "Stronger" (Mar '13) Mar '13 D Baunn 1
News Sara Evans & Ted Nugent Join Celebrities Unhapp... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Kev 2
Sara Evans nude ! (Jul '12) Jul '12 Librada 1
More from around the web