Carlos Santana condemns Georgia polit...

Carlos Santana condemns Georgia politicians for immigration bill

There are 4 comments on the Examiner.com story from May 16, 2011, titled Carlos Santana condemns Georgia politicians for immigration bill. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Carlos Santana, during an acceptance speech Saturday in Atlanta for the Major League Baseball Beacon Awards, had a few simple words for Georgia's political leaders who recently voted to pass the controversial HB 87 immigration bill "Shame on You!" The bill signed Friday by Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#1 May 17, 2011
Why does'nt He have a talk with Calderon on mexicos immigration policy?

Santana's going to lose millions of Fans due to this, I surely hope.
White Guy

Houston, TX

#2 May 23, 2011
Too bad Carlos, you had a good career.
Maybe those broke Mexicans will buy your stuff now.
Willas

Tomball, TX

#3 May 23, 2011
He's a piece of filth and people listen too him? And I'm not referring to his music.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 May 23, 2011
A Mexican puts down a bill that cracks down on illegal mexicans being here? NO WAY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marcus "The Magnificent" Malone on life support... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Angela Lane 1
News Santana-inspired Maria Maria restaurant in Mill... (Apr '10) Feb '16 Al Moranas 101
News Carlos Santana: Passing Laws Against Illegal Im... (May '11) Jun '14 Amigo 6
News Carlos Santana Going Back To School [News] (Oct '11) Oct '11 blanky 1
News The Rock History Report for November 14th (Nov '10) Nov '10 gracelandgroupie 2
News Asha Bhosle wants to perform with her idol, Car... (Sep '10) Sep '10 darius 3
News Back at Woodstock: Carlos Santana returns, a ge... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Nick 1
More from around the web