Asha Bhosle wants to perform with her...

Asha Bhosle wants to perform with her idol, Carlos Santana.

There are 3 comments on the The Indian Express story from Sep 7, 2010, titled Asha Bhosle wants to perform with her idol, Carlos Santana.. In it, The Indian Express reports that:

Veteran Singer Asha Bhosle, who has sang with the likes of Boy George, Robbie Williams and Australian cricketer Brett Lee, is set to perform with iconic South American rock guitarist Carlos Santana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indian Express.

Roorkee, India

#1 Sep 12, 2010
raggae rock latin american n indian melody musics hureh..........fantastic

Roorkee, India

#2 Sep 12, 2010
santana sir n asha mam u rocks my dreamz come true

Roorkee, India

#3 Sep 12, 2010
oye comova n 123 chacha yapeee...............

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marcus "The Magnificent" Malone on life support... Jun '16 Angela Lane 1
News Santana-inspired Maria Maria restaurant in Mill... (Apr '10) Feb '16 Al Moranas 101
News Carlos Santana: Passing Laws Against Illegal Im... (May '11) Jun '14 Amigo 6
News Carlos Santana Going Back To School [News] (Oct '11) Oct '11 blanky 1
News Carlos Santana condemns Georgia politicians for... (May '11) May '11 Last Screenname Left 4
News The Rock History Report for November 14th (Nov '10) Nov '10 gracelandgroupie 2
News Back at Woodstock: Carlos Santana returns, a ge... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Nick 1
More from around the web