'Grey's' Anatomy Stars on Emmy Noms &...

'Grey's' Anatomy Stars on Emmy Noms & 'Grey's' Without T.R. Knight

There are 1 comment on the ETonline story from Jul 17, 2009, titled 'Grey's' Anatomy Stars on Emmy Noms & 'Grey's' Without T.R. Knight. In it, ETonline reports that:

"Grey's Anatomy' stars Justin Chambers , Katherine Heigl , and "Grey's" and "Private Practice" star Kate Walsh open up to ET about their co-stars Emmy Award nominations, and about filming the new season without T.R. Knight .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ETonline.

Truth Be Known

AOL

#1 Jul 25, 2009
Score one for the bigots and hate filled people.
T.R. has walked away.
T.R. Knight could have really stood up for his right to be who he is by sticking with the show. I am sure storylines would have gotten better for him. Instead he chose to give up and throw everything away. I really did enjoy O'Mally's character. He added something special.
Good luck in all his future work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandra Oh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Grey's Anatomy' finale: A kidnapping! A massiv... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Rick 1
News Grey's Anatomy is 10 years old! Here are the bi... (Mar '15) Mar '15 jeronimojackson 1
Sandra Oh nude ! (May '11) Nov '12 Anonymous 3
News “Grey’s Anatomy”:... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Kathwynn 4
News 'Grey's Anatomy' abortion reaction? 'Quiet' (Sep '11) Oct '11 Kathwynn 35
News Sandra Oh living 'green' (Apr '10) Apr '10 nice 1
OMG!! Get a Sakroots Pax Eco bag signed by Sand... (Apr '09) Apr '09 ultimatefan09 1
More from around the web