'Grey's Anatomy' Star Sandra Oh's Divorce Final - Actress was m...

Full story: Zap2it.com

'Grey's Anatomy' star Sandra Oh Sandra Oh, whose character on "Grey's Anatomy" is still nursing a broken heart, has finalized her divorce in real life.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2007
SmackDown_Fan

Downers Grove, IL

#1 Oct 19, 2007
Congratulations to Ms. Oh!
Brian Robb

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Oct 19, 2007
Same old smae old ....CRAP
Man get on with it .
Find new funny ,humouros scenes or pack it in .
If I have to watch it with the wife then at least be funny now and then in the show .
Go back to the good stuff not the crap that you're stickin us with .
Please I beg of you -It Sucks .
Brian Robb

Ottawa, Canada

#3 Oct 19, 2007
P.S Love the blonde wow shes good and a great actress.
Pete

AOL

#4 Oct 22, 2007
She's making how many millions as an actress in a successful TV show, yet she still asks for spousal support? What a typical woman -- they'll do anything for a buck, as long as they don't really have to earn it.

Pathetic.
Sirius

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Oct 22, 2007
Typical bitter ravings! What makes Pete think he knows anything about Sandra Oh's life? For all he knows Sandra could have helped finance her husband's early films when he was starting out as a director and he's just paying her back. Pete has no idea how much Sandra makes as an actress or more importantly what her expenses are. Personally, someone else's money has never been a great motivator in a relationship the other person gets too much control. If Pete only gets women who are after his money maybe he should stop using that as a tool to get the wrong kind of woman...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandra Oh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra Oh nude ! (May '11) Nov '12 Anonymous 3
“Grey’s Anatomy”:... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Kathwynn 4
'Grey's Anatomy' abortion reaction? 'Quiet' (Sep '11) Oct '11 Kathwynn 35
Sandra Oh living 'green' (Apr '10) Apr '10 nice 1
'Grey's' Anatomy Stars on Emmy Noms & 'Grey's' ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Truth Be Known 1
OMG!! Get a Sakroots Pax Eco bag signed by Sand... (Apr '09) Apr '09 ultimatefan09 1
'Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Second Season Unc... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Mary K Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sandra Oh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••