'Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Second ...

'Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Second Season Uncut' - Bed-hoppin...

There are 1 comment on the Zap2it.com story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Second Season Uncut' - Bed-hoppin.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Sandra Oh, Ellen Pompeo and Katherine Heigl on 'Grey's Anatomy' Things heat up on the second season of "Grey's Anatomy": doctors become patients, more love triangles complicate matters and the denizens of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Mary K Williams

Tewksbury, MA

#1 Feb 4, 2009
Good show and good write up. I do see an error however - Miranda Baily is played by Chandra Wilson - the show's creator is Shonda Rhimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandra Oh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Grey's Anatomy' finale: A kidnapping! A massiv... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Rick 1
News Grey's Anatomy is 10 years old! Here are the bi... (Mar '15) Mar '15 jeronimojackson 1
Sandra Oh nude ! (May '11) Nov '12 Anonymous 3
News “Grey’s Anatomy”:... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Kathwynn 4
News 'Grey's Anatomy' abortion reaction? 'Quiet' (Sep '11) Oct '11 Kathwynn 35
News Sandra Oh living 'green' (Apr '10) Apr '10 nice 1
News 'Grey's' Anatomy Stars on Emmy Noms & 'Grey's' ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Truth Be Known 1
More from around the web