Sammy Is Running for OfficeLt. Govern...

Sammy Is Running for OfficeLt. Governor Sammy Kershaw? Could be

There are 40 comments on the Country Weekly story from May 3, 2010, titled Sammy Is Running for OfficeLt. Governor Sammy Kershaw? Could be. In it, Country Weekly reports that:

Sammy Kershaw has officially announced his candidacy for Lt. Governor of Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Country Weekly.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MrsCuldesac

Youngsville, LA

#1 May 3, 2010
ROFLMAO
spanishlake

Lafayette, LA

#2 May 4, 2010
I wonder what the Elf thinks of that?
Doesn't Bobby Jindal have a strange resemblance to an elf?
deerslayer

Youngsville, LA

#3 May 4, 2010
All the stories about how hate full he is to his fans in Kaplan is enough to make you go hummmmmm. Not in this life time Sammy.
MrsCuldesac

Youngsville, LA

#4 May 4, 2010
deerslayer wrote:
All the stories about how hate full he is to his fans in Kaplan is enough to make you go hummmmmm. Not in this life time Sammy.
Thats what I hear also!
Country singing must not be soo good for him. Maybe he should try to be nice to his fans.

“mind ur buisness”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 May 4, 2010
i know someone who dated him when she was younger he was in her words abusive not the kind of person who should be in any kind of position of politics for us i think
haha

Lafayette, LA

#6 May 7, 2010
yeah he did my moms cousin...i really dont know what else to say...yuck.
Bronze

Abbeville, LA

#7 May 8, 2010
haha wrote:
yeah he did my moms cousin...i really dont know what else to say...yuck.
He is your cousin too unless if you were adopted.
yes

United States

#8 May 8, 2010
yes
haha

Lafayette, LA

#9 May 14, 2010
"unless if"? go to school honey...
r123osie-123

Lafayette, LA

#10 May 22, 2010
What A JOKE!!! He can't even stayrd married to the same woman without screwing that up, so what will he do for Us in the state of La.?????????
Some People

Kaplan, LA

#11 May 23, 2010
You know it is so easy to dwell on the bad things but do any of you know how much money he gave to help all of the school organizations from his Sam Jam Concerts? Alot! I know for a fact he has given lots to charities like Make a Wish, etc. But I guess it is so much easier to judge someone because no one ever has had a divorce or made any mistakes... yea right!
sammy

Abbeville, LA

#12 Jun 2, 2010
At least he is not using the office as a stepping stone like the others did.
Mee

United States

#13 Jul 1, 2010
And really what kind of damage can the man do that hasn't already been done?? At least he is trying, the rest of you sit on here and gossip about anyone and everyone who doesn't fit in your criteria.
who knew

Cameron, WI

#14 Jul 19, 2010
Seriously? I feel bad for Louisiana if that happens.
MrsCuldesac

Lenoir City, TN

#15 Jul 19, 2010
Well, he is collecting money from folks to help him get to that position. Hhmmm.
who knew

Cameron, WI

#16 Jul 22, 2010
That's just wrong! He can't even take care of himself....
MrsCuldesac

Lenoir City, TN

#17 Jul 22, 2010
who knew wrote:
That's just wrong! He can't even take care of himself....
Awe, he can't? Lol, whats the problem?
SammySupporter

Lafayette, LA

#19 Sep 21, 2010
I have been a fan of Sammy's for quite some time...as many times as i've met him and spoke with him he has never been rude. He's really down to earth and has a wonderful sense of humor. Secondly, sammy has a strong platform for this state. If he is elected things could change for the better, with the support of the state legislature. Check it out for yoursself at www.sammykershaw2010.com

MrsCuldesac what candidate doesn't ask the folks for money..it's called campagin contributions maybe you should look into it.
south of abbeville

Lafayette, LA

#20 Sep 21, 2010
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Well, he is collecting money from folks to help him get to that position. Hhmmm.
Weren't you attending a fund raiser for Hardy about this time last year? What is wrong with a candidate picking up money for his race?
Weren't some stupid people willing to give you money to run?
tifi

Dallas, TX

#21 Sep 21, 2010
SammySupporter wrote:
I have been a fan of Sammy's for quite some time...as many times as i've met him and spoke with him he has never been rude. He's really down to earth and has a wonderful sense of humor. Secondly, sammy has a strong platform for this state. If he is elected things could change for the better, with the support of the state legislature. Check it out for yoursself at www.sammykershaw2010.com
MrsCuldesac what candidate doesn't ask the folks for money..it's called campagin contributions maybe you should look into it.
Yes he has his supporters.But where were you when he told The Nashville Network back some 15 yrs ago, maybe more, in not too many kind words that Kaplan was the worst thing that ever happened to him growing up? Well, not every one was born on the right side of the tracks, but most of us didn't get into trouble. I myself made a good life, not what some would have chosen but I'm happy with it. And ask any Cedric Benoit supporter and maybe even Mr. Benoit himself just how he was treated for Sam Jam in Kaplan. I personally don't believe a country music singer is uniquely qualified nor do they have 20 years experience in leading the State towards more tourism dollars unless you really believe that music is the ONE and ONLT thing the State can offer tourist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sammy Kershaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lorrie Morgan & Sammy Kershaw to Divorce (Oct '07) Oct '17 Marc 33
News KMLF begins May 24 (May '12) May '12 yes 2
rare sammy promo cd for sale (Aug '11) Aug '11 matt 1
News Celebrity birthdays for Feb. 24 (Feb '11) Feb '11 Mary Lou Lopez 1
Is Sammy Kershaw having a Sam Jam this year? (May '10) May '10 Sam Fan 1
News Cricket's Frog Blog: Sammy Kershaw (Mar '10) Apr '10 Captain Hook 2
News Haven Debt Woes (Nov '07) Jun '09 Herman Munster 236
More from around the web