Altovise Davis, 1943-2009: Wife of Sammy Davis Jr.

Full story: Chicago Tribune
Altovise Davis, the widow of singer and dancer Sammy Davis Jr. , died Saturday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center of complications from a stroke, her business partner, Barrett LaRoda, said. Full Story
Tina Thompson

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2009
Good day to all; it is wonderful to have wonderful people like Ms. Altovise Davis, Sammy Davis, Jr., I will say here in particular that have brightened our lives; we must live on in their life, as we were part of theirs, we watched them, they were part of ours, they made us feel good, live and learn, enjoy and love, Tina of South Florida
World Class Orchestra

AOL

#2 Sep 21, 2009
World Class Orchestra is working on a Tribute to the Icons of Music, Sammy Davis Junior Impersonator wanted. Must sing and perform, South Florida. We love you Sammy. singercheck@aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sammy Davis Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sammy Davis, Jr live album (Jan '13) Jan '13 C Run 1
Live concert from Olympia (Nov '12) Nov '12 Preben Sorensen 1
If you're a Sammy Davis Jr. Fan... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Gary 1
Tribute website (Apr '11) Apr '11 Kelly 1
Power boats, Nixon and Jimmy Buffett: Miami Mar... (Oct '09) Mar '11 beatlesforever 2
Biography of boxing star ties him into wider wo... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Dave Lieber 1
Obba Babatunde to Play the Title Role in New Mu... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Darlene 1
More from around the web