Movie filmed in S.C. set to debut at ...

Movie filmed in S.C. set to debut at Tribeca Film Festival

There are 3 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Feb 12, 2006, titled Movie filmed in S.C. set to debut at Tribeca Film Festival. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

A movie filmed last year in South Carolina will debut this spring in New York. "Walker Payne," a 1950s drama about a coal miner, will be shown at the fifth annual Tribeca Film Festival, which runs April 25 to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

Sheila Poehler

Winter Garden, FL

#1 Apr 17, 2006
Cant't wait to see the film.
Love Jason Patric.
john hoilo

Anderson, SC

#2 May 26, 2007
i cant wait to see this movie. when is it comimg out?
Carrie Cohen

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Feb 23, 2009
John Holio did you go to newton south? If you did we need your email address to update the database. May 2010 is 40th class reunion..email me at [email protected]
john hoilo wrote:
i cant wait to see this movie. when is it comimg out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Shepard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Shepard nude (Sep '11) Sep '11 Maegan 1
News Preview: Fool For Love at Riverside Studios by ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 uboss 1
News 'Jesse James' shoots blanks - (Oct '07) May '08 renzarov 4
News 'The Assassination of Jesse James...' (starring... (Oct '07) Apr '08 Nicki 3
Sam Shepard and "Fool for Love" (Sep '07) Sep '07 Terry Heronime 1
News 'Walker Payne' makes its debut; director talks ... (Sep '06) Sep '07 steve harper 3
News Movie review: 'The Return' (Sep '07) Sep '07 Kim 1
More from around the web