Friends Think They Have Found Her 'Perfect Match'

Persistent speculation surrounds the make up of the 'Break Up' stars Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Drew Jones

UK

#1 Mar 25, 2007
It's highly unlikely these two would hit it off romatically long-term. He has always talked about roles and reasons for acting from an acting perspective. She wants the glory and an oscar that's why she'll never make it to icon status. She is better suited to an ensemble piece on tv.
maysan

Oakland, CA

#2 Mar 25, 2007
Drew Jones wrote:
It's highly unlikely these two would hit it off romatically long-term. He has always talked about roles and reasons for acting from an acting perspective. She wants the glory and an oscar that's why she'll never make it to icon status. She is better suited to an ensemble piece on tv.
Dont ever say never,,Jenn is already an accomplished actress,they all want the glory cant blame them,,thats why their in the buisness..........
ssdd

London, UK

#3 Mar 25, 2007
Can the editos read: ""There's noting going on with us. We might be doing a movie together, that's the dish," he told Star." Jen wasn't dating Vince. Her private life is out of the public eye.
Poptart

AOL

#4 Mar 25, 2007
What??? Her friends have to find her a man, she can't find one on her own???

Hopefully, Jen is not going to hook up with Sam just for publicity sake to promoate another movie or to use him just to get in with the acting crowd with New York theatre.

Nice pic of Jen, by the way.
Naomi

Falls Church, VA

#5 Mar 26, 2007
Wait and see on this one.
ssdd

London, UK

#6 Mar 26, 2007
....or you could learn to read.
maysan

Oakland, CA

#7 Mar 26, 2007
Nothing wrong w/friends playing matchmakere happens all the time,,brad and jenns agents set them up,,who knows if it will turn into ....by the way Jenn does not use people for her own gain,,they would see right thru her........
blondie

Falls Church, VA

#8 Mar 26, 2007
maysan wrote:
Nothing wrong w/friends playing matchmakere happens all the time,,brad and jenns agents set them up,,who knows if it will turn into ....by the way Jenn does not use people for her own gain,,they would see right thru her........
Maysan,

You don't think that Jennifer Aniston
has been run out of Hollywood
on a rail, do you?

You don't think that she is going to have to
put her Beverly HIlls Mansion up for sale,
already, do you?

Well, my advice to Jennifer is,
that she had better watch out for
the jealous New York women. In my opinion,
it is better to meet a wounded and angry
lion in a dark alley, then to try to steal
a New York man, from a New York woman!!!
maysan

Oakland, CA

#9 Mar 26, 2007
Blondie, good morning,,,,glad to see you think New York woman are jealous of her,,but Stealing someone eles man;you sure you arent talking about Jolie(smile)
Pamela

Richmond, VA

#10 Mar 26, 2007
Yes, this is one of her better pictures I agree.

Since: Dec 06

Canada

#11 Mar 26, 2007
i think some of those jealous NY women crap bigger than JA. yes, it's a nice studio picture..perfectly lit. Maysan, i KNOW you're kidding here.. JA had as good as put BP on the public auction block and who can blame AJ for going for it.
Ginny

UK

#12 Mar 26, 2007
JA is as accomplished as Courteney Cox, Matt Le Blanc and Matthew Perry. The only real difference is that she married into Hollywood golden coupledom. Without that she would be in the same boat as the rest of her cast mates.
maysan

Oakland, CA

#13 Mar 26, 2007
IamPam wrote:
i think some of those jealous NY women crap bigger than JA. yes, it's a nice studio picture..perfectly lit. Maysan, i KNOW you're kidding here.. JA had as good as put BP on the public auction block and who can blame AJ for going for it.
All in good taste right....

Since: Dec 06

Canada

#14 Mar 26, 2007
*smile* back at u maysan.
dutchoven908

New Lenox, IL

#15 Mar 26, 2007
she's already an icon !
dutchoven908

New Lenox, IL

#16 Mar 26, 2007
she can come to chicago and have me she donest need ot steal any new yorker ;)
blondie

Fort Belvoir, VA

#18 Mar 27, 2007
I have cousins by the dozens that live in New York.
These women can talk you under the table with their
clever conversations. In New York, with so many
people, in such a hurry all of the time, and in
such a state of constant competition....wow!!!
Only the strong servive, and only the very clever
prosper. You really have to have your wits about you.

It was my experience, when I lived their, for about
three years, that when you are a New Yorker, and you have been accepted into their community, you become kind of blanketed, comforted, and protected by them. You are "in like Flint." You are taken care of, and you are welcomed. And best of all,
you are entertained by the New Yorkers that were there before you. It is WONDERFUL!!! They try to out-do each other, as they try to let you know how to make it in New York successfully. What to do, and what not to do. They are so lively, so expressive, and they are never-ever boring.

Oh, I could go on and on, but I must let someone else speak.

I wish that I was in New York, right now.

Jennifer will love it there,
unless she misses the Photographers chasing her
back home. Then, she will go back.
Phoenix

AOL

#19 Mar 27, 2007
If her friends have found the "perfect match" for Jennifer Aniston it could only be a "clone" of herself. Someone who will give her everything she wants, when she wants it, how she wants it and not ask any questions or disagree with her. Her clone.
beatrice

Richelieu, Canada

#20 Mar 27, 2007
IamPam wrote:
maybe when he did the interview with the vampire and a couple other movies after... now he is a middle aged man with fake blonde hair... Soon he'll look like Robert Redford... I don't think JA lost much to AJ and AJ will auction him off as well.
maysan

Oakland, CA

#21 Mar 27, 2007
Phoenix wrote:
If her friends have found the "perfect match" for Jennifer Aniston it could only be a "clone" of herself. Someone who will give her everything she wants, when she wants it, how she wants it and not ask any questions or disagree with her. Her clone.
If only we all had our own clone just think how life would be simpler,,,not a bad idea Phoenix we need more clones of Jenn glad you thought of this one..just think a whole world of Jenn clones,,really think about it,,Brad can have one where ever he goes..LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Rockwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Rockwell: Offbeat from 'Way, Way Back' (Jul '13) Jul '13 isthatmoviegood 2
Sam Rockwell nude (Sep '11) Sep '11 Noella 1
Jennifer Aniston Has Drinks with Brad Pitt's Co... (Mar '07) Feb '11 Naked J 16
Sam Rockwell Joining Brad Pitt for Adaptation o... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Verona 1
Stars orbit Mill Valley for 33rd film festival (Oct '10) Oct '10 Yeah Right 12
Stars orbit Mill Valley for 33rd film festival (Oct '10) Oct '10 Go Giants 23
Rockwell to appear at film festival opening night (Oct '10) Oct '10 TL Mom 1
More from around the web