Band of the Week: Forgotten Mountain Boys

Oct 3, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Morning Call

Members: Brian Skurski, Paul Spriet, Gina Ross, Keith Kester Style of music: Bluegrass Where based: Lehigh Valley When formed: 2002 How band came together: E-Harmony Our music in four words: Talented friends having fun Influences: Tom Ross, Bill Monroe , Alan Munde, Sam Bush.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Mike Landers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

Is this the same Brian Skurski who was at the Armor and Engineer Board in the early 90's?
Brian Skurski

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

Mike, I am one in the same Brian Skurski from the Armor & Engineer Board in Fort Knox, Kentucky. Send me your address and I'll send you our newest CD. What are you doing these days??
My e-mail address is fmbmando@aol.com. Please give me a shout!!
Later,
Brian
Mike Landers wrote:
Is this the same Brian Skurski who was at the Armor and Engineer Board in the early 90's?
Brian Skurski

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

Our newest CD was just completed December 30. It's titled "It Just Gets Better Every Day". More original music from the "Boys". We do three cover tunes: "I'll Go Steppin' Too", I'll Just Stay Around" and "It Won't Matter Anymore". It's the first CD with Paul Spriet on Banjo, he wrote the title track and a great gospel song ("Down To The Water"). We hope y'all enjoy the music. Please visit us wt forgottenmountainboys.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sam Bush Discussions

Search the Sam Bush Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Owensboro bluegrass festival announces lineup Feb '14 R Skaggs a hole 1
Del McCoury, Infamous Stringdusters, Sam Bush L... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Wonderfrul 2
The Five | Incarnations of Sam Bush (Jul '10) Jul '10 newbie 2
Appalachian Uprising starts today | (1) | Thursday (Jun '10) Jun '10 Anti 2
Flyer Profile: Greensky Bluegrass (Nov '09) Nov '09 bill 1
A birthday bash for Park City, with Sam Bush as... (May '09) May '09 JJC 3
Does RollingStone know its Bluegrass? (Apr '09) Apr '09 bill 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••