Katrina Kaif most ideal wife for Salm...

Katrina Kaif most ideal wife for Salman Khan: Survey

There are 1 comment on the Newkerala.com story from Dec 25, 2012, titled Katrina Kaif most ideal wife for Salman Khan: Survey. In it, Newkerala.com reports that:

Actress Katrina Kaif has topped the list of perfect matches for Bollywood's famous bachelor, and her former beau, Salman Khan, according to a survey by a matrimonial site.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newkerala.com.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Dec 27, 2012
I totally disagree w survey kat is not into indian culture suitable for a man like salman. He needs someone born into the culture but besides not just salman but those who desire marriage dont be hasty to choose a partner or spouse. That person can make your home heaven or hell.lots of people believe they have the right to tell u when to get married and who you should marry but when the tough times in marriage come these same people are nowhere to be found. So i encourage you to take your timeŽas marriage has no time or age limit on it. Salman has his own personal reasos as to y and i think he needs to be left alone and for media to stop being so meddelsome in his affairs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need Apr 21 Gauri Kohli 1
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Apr 6 Christine in Mich... 379
News Zee Cine Awards 2016 - " Salman Khan, Akshay Ku... Mar '16 praveen 2
financial problem (May '13) Mar '16 Ajay Gilhotra 2
Real or fake Mar '16 Ajay Gilhotra 1
actor banna chahta hu Feb '16 sameer 3
News Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) Feb '16 Pankaj saha 303
More from around the web