Salman Khan Returns As 'Bigg Boss' Ho...

Salman Khan Returns As 'Bigg Boss' Host, Shooting of Promos to Begin Soon

There are 1 comment on the International Business Times story from Jun 8, 2013, titled Salman Khan Returns As 'Bigg Boss' Host, Shooting of Promos to Begin Soon. In it, International Business Times reports that:

Putting to rest the speculations of his arch rival Shah Rukh Khan turning host for television reality show, "Big Boss", superstar Salman Khan is reportedly gearing up for the shooting of the promos of the 7th season of the show, which is expected to go live in September.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Jun 8, 2013
Was there any doubt that salman wld host bb again it was only malicious speculation by media to try to promote srk to boost back his popularity but no way cld he step into salman's too good for him. Next time u media people want to promote lies look up first and know that the God above neither slumbers nor sleeps and his eye goes forward before the earth and his judgements is righteous. Your lies will trap u one day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is the trailer for Tubelight coming out? (Jan '17) Jan '17 Kingkhan 1
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Dec '16 Christine in Mich... 385
Salman Khans Hate Club! (Oct '08) Nov '16 Power Star Shiva 53
salman khan bachh hai abhi industri me bade act... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mohammed 1
News Zee Cine Awards 2016 - " Salman Khan, Akshay Ku... (Mar '16) Oct '16 virendra 4
News It's out: Tentative list of Bigg Boss 4 housemates (Sep '10) Oct '16 Atiq 64
News Jack Reacher is like a great Salman Khan movie,... (Jan '13) Oct '16 Cranker 2
More from around the web