'Mental' loses 12 days, Rs 25cr

'Mental' loses 12 days, Rs 25cr

There are 1 comment on the Daily Times story from Apr 23, 2013, titled 'Mental' loses 12 days, Rs 25cr. In it, Daily Times reports that:

Salman Khan - who has had his fair share of controversies in the past - is going through a rough patch on his career front this year, Zee News reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Raina

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Apr 23, 2013
This is a load of crap salman khan is not having any bad patch in his career just another media ploy to make him look as if he is having a problem. We know that someone is paying the south actors to delay the film to ensure that it is not released for eid. But whats done in darkness will come out in the light. Eid is just another date srk is trying his best to buy back popularity but mark my words as day runs until night catches it chennai express will not be the success he hopes for as it is just another mill of the run romance story. Akshay will give it a run for the money and it will be another ra one fireworks fizz. Take a leaf watch kkr and see the losers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is the trailer for Tubelight coming out? (Jan '17) Jan '17 Kingkhan 1
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Dec '16 Christine in Mich... 385
Salman Khans Hate Club! (Oct '08) Nov '16 Power Star Shiva 53
salman khan bachh hai abhi industri me bade act... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mohammed 1
News Zee Cine Awards 2016 - " Salman Khan, Akshay Ku... (Mar '16) Oct '16 virendra 4
News It's out: Tentative list of Bigg Boss 4 housemates (Sep '10) Oct '16 Atiq 64
News Jack Reacher is like a great Salman Khan movie,... (Jan '13) Oct '16 Cranker 2
More from around the web