'Mental' loses 12 days, Rs 25cr

Apr 23, 2013 Full story: Daily Times

Salman Khan - who has had his fair share of controversies in the past - is going through a rough patch on his career front this year, Zee News reports.

Read more
Raina

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Apr 23, 2013
This is a load of crap salman khan is not having any bad patch in his career just another media ploy to make him look as if he is having a problem. We know that someone is paying the south actors to delay the film to ensure that it is not released for eid. But whats done in darkness will come out in the light. Eid is just another date srk is trying his best to buy back popularity but mark my words as day runs until night catches it chennai express will not be the success he hopes for as it is just another mill of the run romance story. Akshay will give it a run for the money and it will be another ra one fireworks fizz. Take a leaf watch kkr and see the losers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) Mar 26 jeet 298
News Mumtaz and Rajesh Khanna in Duniya Mein from Ap... (Sep '06) Mar 24 Roshini 12
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Mar 19 laxman 367
Please help me....... (May '11) Feb '15 Mohd mukhtar 133
salman khan's current location (Sep '11) Feb '15 salman k 10
sonu TOMAR 09411822416 Feb '15 Sonu Tomar addres... 1
problem Jan '15 piu 1
More from around the web