Salman Khan wants to work with Tabu a...

Salman Khan wants to work with Tabu and Naseer in 'Radhe'

There are 2 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Salman Khan wants to work with Tabu and Naseer in 'Radhe'. In it, Daily Times reports that:

COULD Salman's next, Radhe, give his image the kind of makeover he so seems to desire? The Sohail Khan directorial, which is a remake of southern hit, AR Murugadoss's Stalin , will see Sallu play a good samaritan - a far cry from the roles he has been essaying to the hilt of late.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Jan 4, 2013
What the hell r u talking about salman khan dont need no makeover and you r presumptous to assume that. He has completed 6 strait hits having the 2 top films 2012. Salman and Akshay r the two best along w Aamir. Srk fan base falling he made according to one writer by the skin of his teeth bec of kat. Salman is one of the most beloved in india etc for who he is. No matt what facts dont lie. He is not interested in what media says he pleases his fans and family no one else matters
Jamal

Mumbai, India

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Hai sallu bhai

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is the trailer for Tubelight coming out? (Jan '17) Jan '17 Kingkhan 1
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Dec '16 Christine in Mich... 385
Salman Khans Hate Club! (Oct '08) Nov '16 Power Star Shiva 53
salman khan bachh hai abhi industri me bade act... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mohammed 1
News Zee Cine Awards 2016 - " Salman Khan, Akshay Ku... (Mar '16) Oct '16 virendra 4
News It's out: Tentative list of Bigg Boss 4 housemates (Sep '10) Oct '16 Atiq 64
News Jack Reacher is like a great Salman Khan movie,... (Jan '13) Oct '16 Cranker 2