Salman gets ready to 'Kick'

Salman gets ready to 'Kick'

There are 3 comments on the Mid-Day Mumbai story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Salman gets ready to 'Kick'. In it, Mid-Day Mumbai reports that:

Come New Year, and people draw up a long list of things to do. But looks like for Salman Khan, his 2013 calendar is already choc-o-bloc with a series of his future film projects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Day Mumbai.

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Dec 17, 2012
I do hope that kat kaif is not the costar in this film i wld like pc asin deepika anusha or kareena they do compliment salman more than any other also sonakshi wld be nice

#2 Dec 17, 2012
never do a movie with kat ,change the trend of blwd n left alone the proudy babe
saeeda hamidi

Cardiff By The Sea, CA

#3 Dec 19, 2012
i agree with sarifa there are many other good and beautiful actresses that can do the film with salman khan bsides kat salman should cut-off ties wih her for good he got her to where she is but now she denies it sad woman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help me Sep 24 Anonymous 1
help Sep 15 amandeep kaur 2
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Sep '15 Leticia 378
News Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) Aug '15 sumon 302
salman khan's current location (Sep '11) May '15 Shah Farhat 11
News Rohit Shetty would like to make 'Bad Boys' with... (Mar '14) Apr '15 annu287 4
News Mumtaz and Rajesh Khanna in Duniya Mein from Ap... (Sep '06) Mar '15 Roshini 12
More from around the web