Activist says Salman Khan submitted f...

Activist says Salman Khan submitted false pro...

There are 5 comments on the The Indian Express story from Dec 3, 2012, titled Activist says Salman Khan submitted false pro.... In it, The Indian Express reports that:

Following a complaint filed by a city-based social worker, the Bandra Magistrate court has issued summons to actor Salman Khan and the Bandra police in a 2002 hit-and-run case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indian Express.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Dec 3, 2012
I find it so sad that even after 10 yrs no one seems to know the truth about what happen i guess except God. They was so much conflicting reports back then and none except salmans driver back then knows the truth. Why has this activist took so long to come forward so to speak. Y is it that he seems to hav a vendetta against. My group is making this a matter of prayer that the truth holds at the end of the day. Because an idle mind is the devils workshop.
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Another q was this activist present at the scene of the accident. How can someone make such an accusation who was not there. The law says a witness must be present at the scene in order to give evidence as to what took place. So how a court accept a complaint from someone who was not there and who is making statements against the mumbai police. Where did this activist spring from how does he know that the mumbai police is covering up is he part of this cover up. As far as the law goes before salman is called up lets investigate this activist to find out if he was the one who took a bribe. Dont put the cart before the horse and for Gods sake time to put the matter to rest the statue of limitations has already ran out. Time for eone to desist from dragging a mans name thru the mud.
saeeda h

San Diego, CA

#3 Dec 4, 2012
regardig this ativis i ardh orshe is a srk fan an because of salman being on top this person is stirring trouble forsalman and maybe there are others in the background who have a hand too in this iam sure this person is paid to malign salmans name becausewe third world countries this is our menality for no matterhow highly educated we are but still we are nowhere in the world but as the saying goes what you sow so shall you reap these nasty people will see their doom sad i am not an indian and i dont live in india but i love india so full of hstory always enjoyed hindi cinema and music but am gettig so sick of all this dirty ploys among hindi film industry1
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Some of nri living here held a discussion re the activist one of the nri is a lawyer and he is very concern about the route the court has taken on this issue according to the law the activist has to be charged with interference since he had knowledge for ten yrs and the q is y is he now trying to malign salman khan name and to go public in the media is also against the privacy of salman khan. The activist was not involved in the accident and therefore the courts of india failed when they accepted his word without proper investigation which has prejudiced any charges to be made. My dad left india yrs ago because he felt that there was too much bribery going on made him very unhappy to witness what some indians were doing to each other the first chance he got he brought all his children out. He loved his country and its culture but hated what was being done to it by some of its people. Pls dont use the authorities to promote activist agendas
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#5 Dec 6, 2012
As an indian overseas i think it is time to remove this article from the site as we find it to be prejudicial and does not reflect very well on indian courts and one should never wash one dirty linen in public

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is the trailer for Tubelight coming out? Jan '17 Kingkhan 1
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Dec '16 Christine in Mich... 385
Salman Khans Hate Club! (Oct '08) Nov '16 Power Star Shiva 53
salman khan bachh hai abhi industri me bade act... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mohammed 1
News Zee Cine Awards 2016 - " Salman Khan, Akshay Ku... (Mar '16) Oct '16 virendra 4
News It's out: Tentative list of Bigg Boss 4 housemates (Sep '10) Oct '16 Atiq 64
News Jack Reacher is like a great Salman Khan movie,... (Jan '13) Oct '16 Cranker 2
More from around the web