Shahrukh and I don't get along at all: Salman Khan

Jan 7, 2013 Full story: Daily Times

He has several films in his kitty that have joined the Rs 100-crore club and thanks to them, Salman Khan`s films are perceived as high-yielding projects.

Full Story
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Now that what i call a man who sticks to what he knows is right. Success does not go to his head so therefore he does not get rude or arrogant and he shares his success with his crew and his friends when ever he can
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Hey Salman no one gets along w srk so no big deal srk uses people to get what he wants then he dumps them you keep doing what u know is right and God will bless you
saeeda hamidi

Cardiff By The Sea, CA

#3 Jan 9, 2013
my dear salman you are an angel for you are not a selfish, self- centered jealous person but a good hearted and god-fearing person and darling of many many people so god bless you and always protect you from all evil
imraan mullabhai

South Africa

#4 Jan 12, 2013
U can be become a star in no time but to be become a good human,u need a lifetime.u r a good human and that's bigger then a star of bollywood.u rock salman
rampure

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jan 15, 2013
salman u r best for all time wt u r doing is right ... you are the best hero in reel life and real life also ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) Mon dahesh 296
Please help me....... (May '11) Sep 25 farijul shaikh 109
halo salman sir i need some help from you Sep 25 Anchal 1
Vote for your star (May '10) Sep 24 nitu 162
Salman Khan nude (Sep '11) Sep 11 dahesh shelar 35
Rohit Shetty would like to make 'Bad Boys' with... (Mar '14) Sep 9 sufiyan 3
Deepika Padukone v Jacqueline Fernandez: Who sh... Sep 3 sameer 2

Salman Khan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE