Sanjay Dutt, Salman Khan

Sanjay Dutt, Salman Khan

There are 3 comments on the Mid-Day Mumbai story from Mar 24, 2013, titled Sanjay Dutt, Salman Khan. In it, Mid-Day Mumbai reports that:

One of the first stops Salman Khan made after his return to the city from his health check-up in the US was to troubled friend Sanjay Dutt's home in Pali Hill One of the first stops Salman Khan made after his return to the city from his health check-up in the US was to troubled friend Sanjay Dutt's home in Pali Hill One of the first stops Salman ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Day Mumbai.

Sarifa

Saint Michael, Barbados

#1 Mar 25, 2013
It was such a blessing to see that Salman and the others are giving support to Sanjay Dutt - no matter what he deserves the support of his friends and who better than Salman. There is a verse from the Holy Scriptures which says "Beloved let us love one another for love is of God and everyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth God, he that loveth not knoweth not God for God is love." Love to others can cover a multitude of sins, I firmly believe that this situation with Mr. Dutt is to cover the misdeeds of some politician who is seeking office in the upcoming elections and will use this to promote himself you can bet on it. Madan Lal on a quote to hindustan times says that all muslims should be thrown out of india. Not all muslims are terrorist, muslims do not worship idols and the day that India decides to throw out its idols God will bless it. Idols are an abomination in the sight of God - it is the prayers of Christians and Muslims that is still keeping India together. The hatred that is express on the net towards others comes from Satan only and not God and the more we exercise hatred the more we give the devil a hand on our lies. Hate the sin but love the sinner. Mr. Dutt has suffered greatly the media knows that only guns were found at his house but the wrote that he had bombs as well if he did y did the courts only charged him with possesion of an ak rifle. Somebody is lying and God hates liars and they will have their place in hell.May God pour out his judgement on those who have lied.
s632hamid

Fountain Hills, AZ

#2 Mar 25, 2013
it is so sad to hear the news abot sunjay dutt and people make mistakes when they are young forthey are naive but even god is forgiving if a person has repented and changed for better same goes for salman i dont understand why there is no limitation on the media in india for reportng fake and untrue news always i can seeit with regards to salman khan the few days he was away for his medical checkup there was hardly any news about him butas soon as he arrived the media has started their same old bull stories why does the media coverup some peoples faults and try to go on attacking others constantly with lies lies and lies
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#3 Mar 25, 2013
s632hamid wrote:
it is so sad to hear the news abot sunjay dutt and people make mistakes when they are young forthey are naive but even god is forgiving if a person has repented and changed for better same goes for salman i dont understand why there is no limitation on the media in india for reportng fake and untrue news always i can seeit with regards to salman khan the few days he was away for his medical checkup there was hardly any news about him butas soon as he arrived the media has started their same old bull stories why does the media coverup some peoples faults and try to go on attacking others constantly with lies lies and lies
u see hamid the india media r vultures and vultures r dirty birds who feed on dead flesh so they hav not been able to hold salman down so because they r dirty vultures they feed on the dead past they feel that if they do that people will hate salman but they r yet to learn that their ploys hav had a reverse effect for God has said no weapon formed against salman will prosper and evry tongue that rise up against him shall fall for God knows salman heart and HE will do what He knows is best for salman just pray for him and God will bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is the trailer for Tubelight coming out? (Jan '17) Jan '17 Kingkhan 1
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Dec '16 Christine in Mich... 385
Salman Khans Hate Club! (Oct '08) Nov '16 Power Star Shiva 53
salman khan bachh hai abhi industri me bade act... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mohammed 1
News Zee Cine Awards 2016 - " Salman Khan, Akshay Ku... (Mar '16) Oct '16 virendra 4
News It's out: Tentative list of Bigg Boss 4 housemates (Sep '10) Oct '16 Atiq 64
News Jack Reacher is like a great Salman Khan movie,... (Jan '13) Oct '16 Cranker 2
More from around the web