Salman Khan To Appear In Court On Mon...

Salman Khan To Appear In Court On Monday In Hit-and-run Case

There are 2 comments on the Malaysian National News Agency story from Mar 22, 2013, titled Salman Khan To Appear In Court On Monday In Hit-and-run Case. In it, Malaysian National News Agency reports that:

Bollywood actor Salman Khan is all set to appear in person before a Sessions Court here in the 2002 hit-and-run case on March 25.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Malaysian National News Agency.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Mar 23, 2013
We hav just heard that all is well with Salman as far as his health is concerned the docs has given him a clean bill of health and i thk God for answering prayers on his behalf. Now as for his future God holds that in His hands and this is Gods promise to him Fear not for I hav redeemed thee when you go thru the fires I will be with thee and when you go thru the waters they shall not overcome thee I hav called you by your name and I will be with. Man may hate you for your past failures but I the almighty God loves you in spite of your failures and I will strengthe you and I will uphold u by my everlasting arms this is Gods word for you. Love sees no evil but covers a multitude of sins we love you Salman and GOD loves you whatever your faith He will see you thru we make mistakes but God never does and all things work together good and bad may you feel His prescence as you face this trial in your life
INDRA

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2 Mar 24, 2013
We love you SALMAN.We are always with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zee Cine Awards 2016 - " Salman Khan, Akshay Ku... Jun '16 bhagwat mandavi 3
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Jun '16 mira_sarma 383
News Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) May '16 anand 304
need Apr '16 Gauri Kohli 1
financial problem (May '13) Mar '16 Ajay Gilhotra 2
Real or fake Mar '16 Ajay Gilhotra 1
actor banna chahta hu Feb '16 sameer 3
More from around the web