Cops can't find Salman

Cops can't find Salman

There are 2 comments on the Mid-Day Mumbai story from Dec 25, 2012, titled Cops can't find Salman. In it, Mid-Day Mumbai reports that:

Local police have failed to serve the actor summons in the 2002 hit-and-run case since November 30 and claim he is not in Mumbai.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Day Mumbai.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Dec 26, 2012
What a load of crao by midday again. How the hell cant the police supposedly cant find salman yet u can write that he was seen at a party in mumbai y do u find it necessary to print such lies dont u people hav wives bro sis etc y dont u go after rapist bus drivers who drive buses while young girl is being raped and beaten yet u constantly seek to blackened salman over the years w perverted journalism. Very sad day for indian when our reporters make up lies and rumours about decent people.
saeeda hamidi

Escondido, CA

#2 Dec 26, 2012
is salman the only peron in bollywod to be written negatively about always shame on some of this bought indian media who just make up lies and rumors about salmathe other big news on almost every site issalmn and abhishek meeting at a party so what they are from the same fraternity they are sensible and maybe they want to forget the past and geton with their private lives but ofcourse the same media goes on and on with their crappy news

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is the trailer for Tubelight coming out? (Jan '17) Jan '17 Kingkhan 1
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Dec '16 Christine in Mich... 385
Salman Khans Hate Club! (Oct '08) Nov '16 Power Star Shiva 53
salman khan bachh hai abhi industri me bade act... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mohammed 1
News Zee Cine Awards 2016 - " Salman Khan, Akshay Ku... (Mar '16) Oct '16 virendra 4
News It's out: Tentative list of Bigg Boss 4 housemates (Sep '10) Oct '16 Atiq 64
News Jack Reacher is like a great Salman Khan movie,... (Jan '13) Oct '16 Cranker 2
More from around the web