Salman obliquely attacks SRK again?

Salman obliquely attacks SRK again?

There are 11 comments on the India.com story from Feb 18, 2013, titled Salman obliquely attacks SRK again?. In it, India.com reports that:

Zeenews Bureau Delhi: Rumours, reports, and rubbish. When it comes to the two quintessential whales of the Hindi film industry - read: Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan - one doesn't really know how much is too much.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at India.com.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Another shit ass story by zee news who knows that to get people to read their garbage is just to use salmans name and popularity. Bunch of a..holes writers who knows that salman dont give a shit about srk nobody does these days so to keep srk in the limelight is to tag his name next to salman. Oneday u will mention salmans name once too often and the shit will hit the fan and mess all u up.
bethov

Marrakech, Morocco

#2 Feb 19, 2013
who's salman is nothing in frontof srk. i will tell u one thing sarifa srk=10000000 salman.i'm not hindi citizen
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#3 Feb 19, 2013
bethov wrote:
who's salman is nothing in frontof srk. i will tell u one thing sarifa srk=10000000 salman.i'm not hindi citizen
load of crap both salman akshay aamir ajay hrithik has overtaken srk by a long shot over the past five yrs srk is an arrogant rude individual who has poaid many bribes for his popularity after his behav at ipl his pop has drop in our country on int twitter salman passes him like a bus. He tries to get his co stars oncasting couch he is evennow trying to pursue his affair with pc and making moves on kat
raju yadav

Europe

#4 Feb 19, 2013
our superstar are not an idiots, there is a meaning in their every word.so naturally ifsrk promote film very early not salman & salman is talking about promoting film early is an stupid then definitely he is targetting srk....../...sarifa srk is a family man so there is no need to talk about his & pc relationship...... u can understand that this is a showbiz of bollywood.
saeeda hamidi

Escondido, CA

#5 Feb 19, 2013
if it is show biz for srk then why allthe crap is written about sks affairs he is good lookingand is a bachelor has every right to date anybody he like but because people are jealous and are hypocrites thats why sk is always targeted negatively educated people should not be biased but we humans no matter what are always ready tolook at others flaws but not at ourselves nobody has the right to judge anybody personally or professionally but only our CREATOR OUR GOD27
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#6 Feb 19, 2013
raju yadav wrote:
our superstar are not an idiots, there is a meaning in their every word.so naturally ifsrk promote film very early not salman & salman is talking about promoting film early is an stupid then definitely he is targetting srk....../...sarifa srk is a family man so there is no need to talk about his & pc relationship...... u can understand that this is a showbiz of bollywood.
we refer to srk affair ww pc they were both seen coming out of a hotel room in london together by me no the saying too much a coincidence to be a coincidence y is Gauri not hav anything to do w pc just by chance or evidence I like pc and do wish she wld get away from srk but love has no bounderies
raju yadav

Europe

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Sarifa wrote:
<quoted text>we refer to srk affair ww pc they were both seen coming out of a hotel room in london together by me no the saying too much a coincidence to be a coincidence y is Gauri not hav anything to do w pc just by chance or evidence I like pc and do wish she wld get away from srk but love has no bounderies

if they were coming out from hotel room in london then that means not that they were dating each other or etc or they lived in the same hotel for their own work. they have also right to make friends
saeeda hamidi

Escondido, CA

#8 Feb 19, 2013
this msg is for bethov and i would like to saythat if srk is his fav hindi movie star and he takes up for him its normal but putting someone else down from the same fraternity and who is one of the top actors in bw is not correct for as bethov says he or she is not hindi citizen so may not be knowing much about the indan film fraternty shld not make such comments about other indian actors i am not an indian but i respect all
Milann

Ashburn, VA

#9 Apr 1, 2013
bethov wrote:
True
Milann

Ashburn, VA

#10 Apr 1, 2013
bethov wrote:
This is a ' zor ka tamacha' for Sarifa. Good one dude.
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#11 Apr 10, 2013
Milann wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a ' zor ka tamacha' for Sarifa. Good one dude.
to show u milaan has no guts he is a chicken who says he has proof that sk is gay y does he not post photos. Sk never made any comment about srk. Again feb 2013 puts sk on top srk is way down at no 5. Milaan will make himself the laughing stock on social media. Need to know that the indian media knows that to get someones attention is easy just tell some lies about salman and they will sell papers etc. R u gay milaan usually gays who bash others r afraid of coming out of the closet and hides behind doors if salman is gay so r u and allthose who call him gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zee Cine Awards 2016 - " Salman Khan, Akshay Ku... Jun '16 bhagwat mandavi 3
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Jun '16 mira_sarma 383
News Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) May '16 anand 304
need Apr '16 Gauri Kohli 1
financial problem (May '13) Mar '16 Ajay Gilhotra 2
Real or fake Mar '16 Ajay Gilhotra 1
actor banna chahta hu (Jan '16) Feb '16 sameer 3
More from around the web