What If Salman Khan Is Jailed For 10 ...

What If Salman Khan Is Jailed For 10 Years?

There are 1 comment on the India.com story from Jul 19, 2013, titled What If Salman Khan Is Jailed For 10 Years?. In it, India.com reports that:

Mekhla Singh Much like Sanjay Dutt - who was sentenced to five years in jail for possessing arms in the 1993 Mumbai serial bomb blasts' case - there is now a lot of speculation about what will happen if Bollywood's King with the Midas touch - Salman Khan - is sent to jail for 10 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at India.com.

Raina

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Jul 20, 2013
That will not only be bw loss but india as well and mostly the underpriveleged children but God is on his side and he will look after him come what may and the children as well God bless you Salman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help me....... (May '11) Sun Shabnam 144
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Aug 25 mcpinc 377
help Aug 21 tanu lakra 1
News Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) Aug 15 sumon 302
salman khan's current location (Sep '11) May '15 Shah Farhat 11
News Rohit Shetty would like to make 'Bad Boys' with... (Mar '14) Apr '15 annu287 4
News Mumtaz and Rajesh Khanna in Duniya Mein from Ap... (Sep '06) Mar '15 Roshini 12
More from around the web