Fevicol Se song Mp3 Download: Watch F...

Fevicol Se song Mp3 Download: Watch Fevicol Se Video Download

There are 8 comments on the NowPublic story from Nov 29, 2012, titled Fevicol Se song Mp3 Download: Watch Fevicol Se Video Download. In it, NowPublic reports that:

FEVICOL SE song Mp3 Download: Watch Video FEVICOL SE Download Mp3 of FEVICOL SE A sassy looking Kareena Kapoor peeps out from the poster of Fevicol Se, an item number from the Salman Khan-Sonakshi Sinha starrer Dabangg 2. And we've waited long to watch our darling Bebo in action in this one, right? No more waiting, peeps! Watch Video of FEVICOL SE ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NowPublic.

Indromani

Kolkata, India

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Kareena looking hot
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Always said that Kareena and Salman r the best looking on screen couple, Kareena is hot and Salman even more hotter and sexier than any other male actor in bw. Kat cant come close her facial exps never changes in any role she has had. Sonakshi looks superb w Salman as well but Kareena tops the list.
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#3 Nov 30, 2012
I hav read some comments posted on youtube which is totally disgusting yet amusing that those salman haters dont even know how to make a negative comment so they revert to using foul language against salman and the video by the way which is superb. Failing to realize that negative in such language is demon originated which prompts God to intervene and give even greater success to salman. With every negative comment comes seven positive ones. Jealously will get u nowhere whom God loves is blessed and no man can curse. When u curse Salman U end up cursing urself.
vkj

London, UK

#4 Dec 2, 2012
agar kareena ka badele me katrina hoti to ganna aur bhi accha ho jaata
aman

London, UK

#5 Dec 2, 2012
thanx
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#6 Dec 2, 2012
Watch this video about six times or more it rocks salman khan movies alwys tops w its music now we wait for the film shld break his own open day rec sos jthj talaash none so far has earned ett open day recs go get tiger chulbul best of the bunch
Ajay singh rathore

Europe

#8 Dec 3, 2012
I like song
nice song

Bangalore, India

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Good one for time pass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help me....... (May '11) Aug 25 suhani 143
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Aug 25 mcpinc 377
help Aug 21 tanu lakra 1
News Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) Aug 15 sumon 302
salman khan's current location (Sep '11) May '15 Shah Farhat 11
News Rohit Shetty would like to make 'Bad Boys' with... (Mar '14) Apr '15 annu287 4
News Mumtaz and Rajesh Khanna in Duniya Mein from Ap... (Sep '06) Mar '15 Roshini 12
More from around the web