Next Last
Naseema

Norway

#1 Oct 12, 2008
Hey people... Join dis club! N SCREAM 'I HATE SALMAN KHAN'
RCh

Delhi, India

#2 Oct 12, 2008
Hey...great to be part of this club...really hate that arrogant man.what the f*** he thinks he is.sick of watching his same kind of roles...that monotonous acting...the same shirtless scenes and news about him insulting others.
Salman ROCKS get it

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 18, 2008
so its just two of you f**k**g with each other....carry on....

Since: Oct 08

India

#5 Oct 20, 2008
How dare you people talk like that
He is so innocent

==========
Kate
[url=http://gmail.com] Gmail Rocks [/url][url=http://mail.yahoo.c om] Yahoo Mail Rocks [/url]
RCh

Lucknow, India

#6 Oct 20, 2008
Hey cool it...does he pay u to speak for him...its a forum man...chill....u like him...dont join in here...join his blog called 10 ka dum....enjoy ....being with salman
RCh

Lucknow, India

#7 Oct 20, 2008
Hey Kate...sorry for offending u...didn't know u know him so well..i just don't like his movies...m not concerned he is innocent or not..i dont know him personally as u do.

Lucknow, India

#8 Oct 20, 2008
Hey "Salman Rocks Get It"we get it.sir/mam___whosoever you are r.you can only be Salman's fan.language shows that.so possessive ha.Keep up your spirits for salman,no matter how low your language takes u.
Hate Salman

Delhi, India

#9 Oct 21, 2008
He is a old hag...a vagabond...
ags

Pasay City, Philippines

#10 Oct 29, 2008
pehle yeh batao tum sab ko kissine paise diye he salman k against bolne k liye.....huh??????? woh baki sare actors se acha he.so think b4 u say any1 such bad things bloody ass....
Akii

Mumbai, India

#12 Nov 4, 2008
Those who talks or write Anti Salman are Bull shit. First see to it that u r capable of writing worng things abt salman. Its very difficult for u people to matchup with his status.
Salman Khan Rocks. Ultimate Superstar of bollywood.
Naseema

Europe

#13 Nov 8, 2008
Excuse me! Al u salman loverz go open ur own forum! Coz this is SALMAN KHANS HATE CLUB! Can't u read? N 1 more thing.. Salman khanz a pedofile! Salman khanz like 44yearz old whereas katrina is only in her 20s! He can be her dadz age! Ewww katrina can get beta! DUMP THAT B*STARD KATRINA!
Naseema

Europe

#14 Nov 8, 2008
I BET KATRINA KAIF GONNA DUMP SALMAN KHAN! I bet you! DUMP HIM KATRINA! U kw u can get better! N SOME1 YOUNGER! Go kat dump that old buda!
abc2

Kolkata, India

#15 Nov 19, 2008
Hey Salman..u r a looser man...saw ur attitude on Yuvraj sets on TV.u r a big looser.U r such a bore...and u left another boring asshole Katrina on our head to watch.We love watching Akshay...but what to do...whichever movie to his we go to watch...ur bitch is hanging around with him..u both suck man..get lost.
wais

Houston, TX

#16 Nov 20, 2008
yes, he have attitude just cuz that suite's him he worked hard 4 that and he gotta have sum attitude salman khan nick sallu people die for him he straight forword person not diplomatic like others n thats a histroy in bollywood whom ever mess with him in da past he finished it he is da man . v luv u salman and my prayers r always with u may God give u success .
rafeana

Bhopal, India

#17 Nov 23, 2008
love u salman ,all u loosers on this site prove that salman is so important in your useless lives that u waste days simply hating him, pity u all.salman khan rules .we all love u salman
niks

Pune, India

#18 Nov 26, 2008
f**** you all anti salman bastards he's the real stud assholes.Better than all the shitty crowd in bolly.
abc2

Lucknow, India

#20 Nov 29, 2008
sorry guys...just got angry over what happened to our country..pls forgive for this outbust of anger..we lost so many people..the gm lost the family seeing so much could not control the anger.Have nothing against salman as a person..didnt like him as a actor..but sorry for my comments.really depressed on what happened to my country.i have a house in mumbai and i feel they entered my house.nothing against a community...just sad over what happened.sorry guys for this outbust.
abc2

Delhi, India

#21 Dec 2, 2008
I don't want to be part of this hate club any more friends...Good bye.

I don't hate salman khan any more..there are better people to hate....i realised after these mumbai terror attacks.

good bye all........all the best to all of u
niks

Pune, India

#23 Dec 12, 2008
hey all u anti salman bacchas...u have 2 admit tht he is d best looking hunk bollywood has ever produced....people cme 2 see his screen presence nd he is definately better than a shitty shahruck who makes me slap him wid his every upcoming movie or an akshay who has cme to lime light after he has turned 40
Naseema

Rotherham, UK

#24 Dec 25, 2008
Excuse me who the fuck is salman khan.......... erm let me think a FLOP ACTOR ALL OF HIS FILMS ARE FLOPSS!! ABSOLUTELY CRAP!!! whereas, shahrukh his film rab ne bana di jori is a super duper hit!!! And dont u think salman's copying shahrukh in veer???? REMEMBER ASOKA??? ONCE AGAIN SRK RULESSSS IN BOLLYWOOD, THE 1 AND ONY KING OF BOLLYWOOD!!!! All the rest are just nothing compare to him........ SRK IS THE BEST!!!!!!!1 XX SALMAN IS NOTHING HU KNOWS HIM THE F*CKING FLOP ACTOR!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help me....... (May '11) Sep 15 Ashu khan 107
Salman Khan nude (Sep '11) Sep 11 dahesh shelar 35
Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) Sep 10 shailesh 295
Rohit Shetty would like to make 'Bad Boys' with... Sep 9 sufiyan 3
Deepika Padukone v Jacqueline Fernandez: Who sh... Sep 3 sameer 2
Should Aishwarya Rai Bachchan seek Salman Khan ... (May '13) Aug 29 dakula 14
Trial by media and double standards of society (Mar '06) Aug '14 ajah khana 6
•••
•••

Salman Khan People Search