Salman vs Akshay

Salman vs Akshay

There are 141 comments on the Mid-Day Mumbai story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Salman vs Akshay. In it, Mid-Day Mumbai reports that:

“Right now, we're only focusing on Singh Is King. We haven't finalised any other subject.”

Town has been infatuated with the 1985 Robert Zemeckis' science-fiction comedy Back To The Future for a long time now. via Mid-Day Mumbai

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Day Mumbai.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
rajiv

Kolkata, India

#1 Oct 31, 2007
i think , akshay ''ll overtake salman.i don't have any dout about this.good luck akshay.
kunal

Port Louis, Mauritius

#2 Nov 6, 2007
Akshay is alraedy miles ahead infront of salman and he has even surpass shah rukh khan.he is our new king of bollywood.hail to akshay
ashley

Lake Charles, LA

#3 Nov 29, 2007
NO NO NO NO salam khan will win he is such a good actor everyone loves salam khan...GOOD LUCK SALAM..
hamsa

Satellite Provider

#4 Nov 29, 2007
doubtless akshay will win he is the best actorof this era and every one loves him GOOD LUCK OUR KING AKSHAY
Tashan

Karachi, Pakistan

#5 Dec 1, 2007
Akshay is the real khiladi...best of luch akki...
mantu

Hyderabad, India

#6 Dec 14, 2007
akii
vivek

New Delhi, India

#7 Dec 15, 2007
salman s da rockstar..........akshay is not even in the race..............n best doesnt require any comment.................
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii akki

Mumbai, India

#8 Dec 15, 2007
Its clear statement that King of Bollywood is Megastar Akki only..........
Dont even think about to compare him with low grade people like salman
RAHUL

United States

#9 Dec 16, 2007
You gotta be kidding me, Akshay is not even close to salman khan, Salman is the rockstar, superstar, and he is one of the top three khans, so no one can even get closer to salman cause he is the best, SALMAN ROCKS AS ALWAYS!!
Priya

Liverpool, UK

#10 Dec 16, 2007
Salman will win Akshay has a chance but I thing Salman will win and thats for sure. I really like Salman he soooooooo funny. HE WILL WIN FOR SURE. SALMAN ROCKS.
Priya

Liverpool, UK

#11 Dec 16, 2007
GOOD LUCK SALMAN KHAN, WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
IHOPE YOU WIN..........
azmat

Lahore, Pakistan

#12 Dec 18, 2007
hi salman you are so cute
Priya

Camborne, UK

#13 Dec 19, 2007
Salman is better looking than Akshay, Ashay is allright but not better than Salman.
RAJ

UAE

#14 Dec 21, 2007
SALMAN KHAN IS ONE OF THE MOST HANDSOME AS WELL QUITE DIFFERENT THAN OTHER STARS....NO WAY WE CAN'T COMPARE SALMAN WITH ANY OTHER STARS...FORFET AKSHAY...HE IS NOTHING INFRONT OF SALLU
someone

Leeuwarden, Netherlands

#15 Dec 23, 2007
akshay is the king
mussavir

Shanghai, China

#16 Dec 24, 2007
akki is the real king of bollywood no one compete him ever,he is the real super star.sallu is good but not had any comparison with akki.
adrogul stanikzai

Kabul, Afghanistan

#17 Dec 25, 2007
by my opinion,slaman is better then akshay,specially i like salaman's dance and crying.
good luck for salman
pamir

Kabul, Afghanistan

#18 Dec 25, 2007
salaman is good, akshay is not good, that is why, akshay have bad habitts
qasim

Bradford, UK

#19 Jan 1, 2008
salman khan is much better then akshay kumar. salman khan i love u. no 1 is akshay kumar fan iexpect losers. salman ure the fitest boy bollywood. akshay kumar is ehh forget him
hamza

Doha, Qatar

#20 Jan 5, 2008
Akki is the king of action and comedy......salman can not defeat akshay in any compariosn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is the trailer for Tubelight coming out? (Jan '17) Jan '17 Kingkhan 1
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Dec '16 Christine in Mich... 385
Salman Khans Hate Club! (Oct '08) Nov '16 Power Star Shiva 53
salman khan bachh hai abhi industri me bade act... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mohammed 1
News Zee Cine Awards 2016 - " Salman Khan, Akshay Ku... (Mar '16) Oct '16 virendra 4
News It's out: Tentative list of Bigg Boss 4 housemates (Sep '10) Oct '16 Atiq 64
News Jack Reacher is like a great Salman Khan movie,... (Jan '13) Oct '16 Cranker 2
More from around the web