Click to Comment

Click to Comment

There are 3 comments on the BollywoodLife.com story from Dec 27, 2012, titled Click to Comment. In it, BollywoodLife.com reports that:

Have to say, the court's timing is bang-on! Sallu bhai has been summoned for this case on the very day he was born 47 years ago According to activist Santosh Daundkar, delay in the trial of the case which deals with Salman Khan ramming his car into sleeping pavement dwellers in the dead of night on September 28, 2002 is due to Salman's busy ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BollywoodLife.com.

aqsa

Ashburn, VA

#1 Dec 27, 2012
luv u sallu, and happy birthday to u
aqsa

Ashburn, VA

#2 Dec 27, 2012
dabangg2 rocks the theater ,a wonderful family watching movie
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#3 Dec 27, 2012
New day same old shit people out to make money like these so called activist hatching up lies where were they 10 yrs ago accident happens u want to crucify salman for an accident even if he was wrong yet u support atrocities against your women every day take the bus driver who comtinued to drive the bus while a young girl is beaten and raped which do you consider the greater an unforseen accident or a deliberate rape

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
actor banna chahta hu Feb 9 sameer 3
News Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) Feb 6 Pankaj saha 303
salman khan's current location (Sep '11) Feb 4 parvin patel 14
halo salman sir i need some help from you (Sep '14) Dec '15 nimi medhi 2
News Mumtaz and Rajesh Khanna in Duniya Mein from Ap... (Sep '06) Dec '15 Roshini 15
News Scales of Justice: 17 cases heard at Oxford Mag... Nov '15 Baad 1
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Nov '15 lavluamin 378
More from around the web