Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan

Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan

There are 6 comments on the Mid-Day Mumbai story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan. In it, Mid-Day Mumbai reports that:

A birdie chirps to say that Shah Rukh Khan apparently had something to do with it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Day Mumbai.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Such a load of crap. And i sure wish u wld stop linking salmans name w srk. He is such a loser and we most certainly dont want salman anywhere. Srk cant do a thing for salmam who has proved he is not only a bigger star than him but a better human being. Midday writers r the biggest liar around. So do stop publishing such shit ass articles
saeeda hamidi

Escondido, CA

#2 Jan 17, 2013
i wouldnt be surprised if srk again used midday to write such an article regarding salmans act being axed from an event by paying midday to show how powerful srk is he is no more at the top ad his ealousy towards salman can be seen on his face alwayswhat a pathetic loser
Raj

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Original khan salman khan. Bangladeshi khan sharukh khan.
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#4 Jan 19, 2013
It is sad that the media stoops to such low tactics in assoc w srk to publish such nonsense. The denial of true facts where salman is regarded shows that their minds r those of people who do not live lives base on truth. No matter how much the assocs of bw deny salman star power his success over the past 6 hits the most beautiful thing is that salman has a clean conscience he has never bought an award in his life he has never bribe zee midday eros chopra filmfare to secure his success its his unselfish manner sharing w others that has done it. Srk is the biggest fraud in bw plus being the ugliest on screen his jealousy over salman can be seen on his face he is laying up his treasures on earth where they r rotting. Salman is laying his up in heaven where neither moss not rot can affect them and one day he will hear God say well done my faithful servant you did in unto the least of mankind so you now reap your everlasting rewards. God bless u and whom God blesses no man can curse.
chinks

New Delhi, India

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Srk is the best he is the really king salman khan is lolu
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#6 Jan 21, 2013
chinks wrote:
Srk is the best he is the really king salman khan is lolu
get ur head out of sand srk has never had 6 strait hits only other oside salman is big b. Be honest give due where due is the truth. Salman is on top even the other actors love him except srk who is so consumed by jealous rage that it has turned his face uglt and hard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is the trailer for Tubelight coming out? Jan 2 Kingkhan 1
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Dec '16 Christine in Mich... 385
Salman Khans Hate Club! (Oct '08) Nov '16 Power Star Shiva 53
salman khan bachh hai abhi industri me bade act... Oct '16 Mohammed 1
News Zee Cine Awards 2016 - " Salman Khan, Akshay Ku... (Mar '16) Oct '16 virendra 4
News It's out: Tentative list of Bigg Boss 4 housemates (Sep '10) Oct '16 Atiq 64
News Jack Reacher is like a great Salman Khan movie,... (Jan '13) Oct '16 Cranker 2
More from around the web