Shahrukh Vs Salman: 'Chennai Express'...

Shahrukh Vs Salman: 'Chennai Express' Set for Eid release

There are 5 comments on the International Business Times story from Mar 9, 2013, titled Shahrukh Vs Salman: 'Chennai Express' Set for Eid release. In it, International Business Times reports that:

Since 2009, Salman's major films were released during Eid, storming the box office hard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Oh God pls dont ruin eid w a srk movie we want a movie to entertainment not a some flop like ra one plus the poster out on c e looks devilish
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#2 Mar 11, 2013
I guess srk knows for his film to succeed is to try to steal the eid slot from salman hope the cinema owners wld be wise to wait for salman dates
dila

Indonesia

#3 Mar 11, 2013
i just wait for salman khan film for ied...
neeraj chauhan

Delhi, India

#4 Mar 11, 2013
No chance for shahrukh aposite salman khan the super star!
bishu

Europe

#5 Mar 12, 2013
salman u will win the game

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is the trailer for Tubelight coming out? Jan '17 Kingkhan 1
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Dec '16 Christine in Mich... 385
Salman Khans Hate Club! (Oct '08) Nov '16 Power Star Shiva 53
salman khan bachh hai abhi industri me bade act... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mohammed 1
News Zee Cine Awards 2016 - " Salman Khan, Akshay Ku... (Mar '16) Oct '16 virendra 4
News It's out: Tentative list of Bigg Boss 4 housemates (Sep '10) Oct '16 Atiq 64
News Jack Reacher is like a great Salman Khan movie,... (Jan '13) Oct '16 Cranker 2
More from around the web