Video: Trailer of Salman Khan's 'Daba...

Video: Trailer of Salman Khan's 'Dabangg 2' released on Facebook and on Colors

There are 4 comments on the story from Nov 10, 2012, titled Video: Trailer of Salman Khan's 'Dabangg 2' released on Facebook and on Colors. In it, reports that:

The official trailer of the much-awaited Salman Khan 's sequel " Dabangg 2 " was launched today.

Join the discussion below, or

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Just saw skyfall action scenes were good but u know what ett was just as great or better. Dont think hw had anything over bw on this one so we declared salman khan india's James 8ond he rocked better than Daniel Craig and he better looking too. Dabanng 2 coming w a bang after sos and talaash.

Jackson Heights, NY

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Ett is greater than skyfall .. I agreed with him

Satellite Provider

#3 Nov 11, 2012
Dabang2 trailer is a great salman rocks ance again.

Bridgetown, Barbados

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Just viewed romantic still dabanng 2 w salman and sonakhi wow she definitely hav it over kat anyday all indian her expression her gracefulness very nice cant wait for the film

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
salman khan's current location (Sep '11) Nov 22 prince khan 13
News Scales of Justice: 17 cases heard at Oxford Mag... Nov 16 Baad 1
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Nov 13 lavluamin 378
help me Sep '15 Anonymous 1
help Sep '15 amandeep kaur 2
News Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) Aug '15 sumon 302
News Rohit Shetty would like to make 'Bad Boys' with... (Mar '14) Apr '15 annu287 4
More from around the web