Salman Khan turns producer, yet again

Apr 13, 2013 Full story: Daily Times

Salman Khan - who has won the hearts of millions of people with his impeccable acting - is all set to co-produce his first movie since 'Chillar Party', Zee News reports.

Full Story
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Apr 14, 2013
Good for u Salman u do what u hav to do. We r always there for u no matter what. Thru the fire or thru the waters together with The Almighty God and in prayer we will always lift u up because u deserve it. No matter the media and those who hate u they r millions who love u for who u r and not what you can do
saeeda hamidi

Cardiff By The Sea, CA

#2 Apr 14, 2013
great news salman keep up your good woks you are a shining star always kick butts left and right and like my friend and your loyal fan like me has said you have millions who love you and are with you no mater what and GOD and our prayers are always with you SUCCESS GOOD HEALTH LONG LIFE and PROSPERITY always for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help me....... (May '11) Mon Ashu khan 107
Salman Khan nude (Sep '11) Sep 11 dahesh shelar 35
Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) Sep 10 shailesh 295
Rohit Shetty would like to make 'Bad Boys' with... Sep 9 sufiyan 3
Deepika Padukone v Jacqueline Fernandez: Who sh... Sep 3 sameer 2
Should Aishwarya Rai Bachchan seek Salman Khan ... (May '13) Aug 29 dakula 14
Trial by media and double standards of society (Mar '06) Aug '14 ajah khana 6
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000