Will Salman Khan perform at Zee Cine Awards 2012?

Jan 5, 2012 Full story: BollywoodLife.com

The big viewer's choice awards show promises to be a memorable one. B-town's who's who are all set to enthrall the audience with their jhatkas and matkas .

Full Story
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Jan 5, 2012
U know very well that salman seldom go to award shows esp zee also srk and mistress is hosting will be surprise if salman attends this show awards are prejudicial i cant see how srk could be nominated his performance in both films were pathetic he did not do justice to big b in don sequel plus he is looking old and haggard
bhav

Leicester, UK

#2 Jan 21, 2012
yeah u r so right!!! srk does look old, and haggard!!! how that ugly man is allowed to appear on tv is beyong me. i absoulutely hate him, hes so sly and the only way he can win stuff is by bribing ppl. Salman is so hot and looks damn good for his age and the huge talent he shows is with minimal effort whereas srk always go's ott and overdoes his acting and just comes across as a creep. salman knows hes a true superhero thats why he doesnt need to attend awards ceremonies as he only cares about the opinions of his fans!!
saeeda hamidi

Cardiff By The Sea, CA

#3 Feb 18, 2013
bravo bhav for your wonderful words and its creeps and sly ones in ths world that go around messing others lives but there is a very common saying WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND and these wicked people will bear the fruit of all their dirty doings its all jealousy and nothing else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help me....... (May '11) Dec 17 Farhat ul islam 122
Salman Khan nude (Sep '11) Dec 16 asha 37
Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Dec 9 wallsthatinspire 358
salman khan's current location (Sep '11) Nov 22 harsha 9
Salman Khan Fan Club - Sallu.net (Mar '08) Nov '14 lucky singh 72
Vote for your star (May '10) Nov '14 akshay kale 163
Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) Oct '14 dev 297
More from around the web