2002 hit-and-run case: Salman Khan to...

2002 hit-and-run case: Salman Khan to be tried for culpable homicide

There are 5 comments on the The Times of India story from Jan 31, 2013, titled 2002 hit-and-run case: Salman Khan to be tried for culpable homicide. In it, The Times of India reports that:

MUMBAI: In a major setback to Bollywood actor Salman Khan , a magistrate's court here on Thursday accepted the plea of the Maharashtra government that he should be tried under section 304 of the Indian Penal Code , a graver offence, in the 2002 hit-and-run case .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times of India.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Jan 31, 2013
I suppose the haters of salman r rejoicing especially srk so sad after ten yrs of negligence of the courts such situation shld be vehicular accidental deaths no one will ever convince me otherwise God knows the real truth and even now 24 hr prayer vigil is set up on salmans behalf that he wld be strengthen him thru this ordeal we r praying for him now lets see how corrupt the courts r in letting go the gang rapists
sunny

Delhi, India

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Sarifa wrote:
I suppose the haters of salman r rejoicing especially srk so sad after ten yrs of negligence of the courts such situation shld be vehicular accidental deaths no one will ever convince me otherwise God knows the real truth and even now 24 hr prayer vigil is set up on salmans behalf that he wld be strengthen him thru this ordeal we r praying for him now lets see how corrupt the courts r in letting go the gang rapists
chodne dogi
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#3 Jan 31, 2013
sunny wrote:
<quoted text>chodne dogi
well it takes one to know one. You r for sure a bigger chodne dogi than the one u r talking about. Bet if we look at your life it stinks to the high heavens and for sure u hav never done a good deed for the poor in india
faheem ali

Hyderabad, India

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Sarifa wrote:
<quoted text> well it takes one to know one. You r for sure a bigger chodne dogi than the one u r talking about. Bet if we look at your life it stinks to the high heavens and for sure u hav never done a good deed for the poor in india
agrry with u :)
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#5 Jan 31, 2013
faheem ali wrote:
<quoted text>
agrry with u :)
good when u hav hindus judging muslims in court cases guess who gets the better deal. Salman has suffered enough hatred from his so called people who dont know how to forgive and support others when they make mistakes that is why the muslim world will always be in chaos dont know the first meaning of love. Hav you ever done anything wrong in your life hav the guts to be truthful u may never had an accident but hatred unforgiveness are greater sins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is the trailer for Tubelight coming out? (Jan '17) Jan '17 Kingkhan 1
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Dec '16 Christine in Mich... 385
Salman Khans Hate Club! (Oct '08) Nov '16 Power Star Shiva 53
salman khan bachh hai abhi industri me bade act... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mohammed 1
News Zee Cine Awards 2016 - " Salman Khan, Akshay Ku... (Mar '16) Oct '16 virendra 4
News It's out: Tentative list of Bigg Boss 4 housemates (Sep '10) Oct '16 Atiq 64
News Jack Reacher is like a great Salman Khan movie,... (Jan '13) Oct '16 Cranker 2
More from around the web