Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif: The Nex...

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif: The Next Bollywood Couple?

There are 22 comments on the SouthAsiaBiz story from Jul 6, 2007, titled Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif: The Next Bollywood Couple?. In it, SouthAsiaBiz reports that:

It is perhaps a mystery that why Salman Khan is taking so long time to get married. via SouthAsiaBiz

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthAsiaBiz.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
imran sohail

UAE

#1 Jul 8, 2007
salman khan is best actor in entire bollywood. nd he is the world 3rd handsome in the word. dat's y peoples r always criticize him bcz no bodies apriciate andy successfull person. and i m happy to know about his relation between katrina and salman. it's the world no one pair . no body avoid this. i salute katrina and salman.i hope his mairage will be world best mairage bcz they have too much fan. and every body seen this moment very soon.
wasla ali

Lahore, Pakistan

#2 Jul 13, 2007
i like salman khan and he is 2much dashing actor.his presnalitoy is very good.his nature is good.he is very honest and very kind person.i like the way he talks the way he walks i just say tath i like all his things.i respect him like my big brother and i want to say i love him so much as a brother.may ALLAH give all the happiness which he deserves
gurpreetsingh

Walsall, UK

#3 Aug 13, 2007
hi salamnkhan
arifa nabby

Old Bridge, NJ

#4 Aug 20, 2007
i love salman khan he is the best
Anees Baba

New Delhi, India

#5 Oct 23, 2008
Sharukh Khan is better or best than Salman Khan in the opinion of mine....
Naseema

Europe

#6 Nov 8, 2008
Yea i agree SRK IS THE BEST! Beta than salman! N salman n katrina as a couple do NOT SUIT! Hes in his 40s n shes in her 20s! Katrina cn gt so much better!
aslampathan72

Doha, Qatar

#7 Apr 19, 2009
hai s h r u................
soso

UAE

#8 May 18, 2009
sweety sallu..she does not deserf him.. he is a man with a golden heart.and she is a bitch...
and yah.. about the people who says that srk is better than sallu..i dont know in what he is better.. he is just a black gay with a big nose..
sallu you are my sweety my love..iam in love with his walk..I just think that he is owning the world with his walk..and the way ha act and every thing on him..I swear if i meet him ..no body can imagine what i am going to do..
soso

UAE

#9 May 19, 2009
please before talking about the ages..just look at srk with who he is acting..the actresses who are working with him could be his daughters..
and his hairstyle in (rab ne banade jodi) is for a very young guys.. so for god sake do not talk about the ages and you are srk s fan..
very funny this line that katrina can get so much better..really very funny..she cant be anything without sallu..
soso

UAE

#10 May 19, 2009
I just want to know .. what srk'fans are doing here.. I cant see anything about srk here..
or you are just want to comment.. really stupids people..he is the best..and no body can be compared to him..sallu you are my love..
slumdogmilionare 2

Milan, Italy

#11 Jun 23, 2009
salman is a super muscels man !and katrina is very lucky when he married salman .
simrun

Karachi, Pakistan

#12 Sep 24, 2009
salman you are better than sharukh
alondra

Ianca, Romania

#13 Apr 19, 2010
i like saman khan
alondra

Ianca, Romania

#14 Apr 19, 2010
i like his movie
sanket

Pune, India

#15 Apr 26, 2010
he is a nice & helpful person
natasha

San Jose, CA

#16 Apr 30, 2010
slumdogmilionare2 wrote:
salman is a super muscels man !and katrina is very lucky when he married salman .
i think love is important not the muscles people love people not for muslces, i think heart touches not face muscle blabla katrina is very sweet girl very pretty good girl the way she talk soo smart i love katrina and salman you should take care of her good because when you were in jail she was the one who loved you turely and did alot for please don't forget and you should know that she disorve love respect care family, she just have you don't loss some one who loves you.thanks
natasha

San Jose, CA

#17 Apr 30, 2010
salman jee i love you sooo much and i want you to be happy, katrina is so beautiful sexy hot sweet i love her so bad don't loss your gold katrina all the best for both love you both kisses ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm keep it up salman with katrina she is the best
kareena

San Jose, CA

#18 Apr 30, 2010
i hate kareena she is the ugly bitch ever seen my life she thinks she is all that but she is just shit she is nothing just a user shit, katrina is the best and hse is so jelouse because katrina has good image body beauty dance so good karrena can't move her ugly body shame kareena katrina good job keep going on i love watching your dance your show i love seen you with salman khan
love you

San Jose, CA

#19 Apr 30, 2010
hey salaman how is my katrina take care of her good or i kill you she is my dream girl i love her but she loves you so better keep her close with you before it will be taking like ash
shah

San Jose, CA

#20 Apr 30, 2010
salam katrina i love you babe dull i hope i will see you one day before i die kissssssssssssssssss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salman Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
salman khan's current location (Sep '11) Aug '16 Anuj gautam 15
News Zee Cine Awards 2016 - " Salman Khan, Akshay Ku... (Mar '16) Jun '16 bhagwat mandavi 3
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Jun '16 mira_sarma 383
News Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) May '16 anand 304
need Apr '16 Gauri Kohli 1
financial problem (May '13) Mar '16 Ajay Gilhotra 2
Real or fake (Mar '16) Mar '16 Ajay Gilhotra 1
More from around the web