Hollywood's richest woman Salma Hayek...

Hollywood's richest woman Salma Hayek can afford another risky role

There are 4 comments on the New York Daily News story from Oct 17, 2009, titled Hollywood's richest woman Salma Hayek can afford another risky role. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Hayek and Pinault toured Venice with 2-year-old Valentina this spring. Forget Angelina, Julia and A Reese: Salma Hayek is the richest woman in Hollywood .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

YEAH

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2009
SALMA HAYEK is a hard working young lady and married very smart and for love! A great Mexican lady! I wish the best for her and her daughter!
Flor Duran

Carbondale, CO

#3 Jan 17, 2010
I admire Salma she is a very talented girl who married for love we all know that
Congratulations Salma
Boogaloo Shrimp

Baltimore, MD

#4 Dec 21, 2010
Salma is unbelievably bodacious. Soooooo sexy. 11 out of 10. Great figure.

You can have A. Jolie & J. Roberts.
Miamilove

Miami Beach, FL

#5 Apr 7, 2011
Salma...the most beutifull, elegant and richest lady in Hollywood!!!!...Bravo...Salma. ..We admire you so much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salma Hayek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Scouts File into Scouts vs. Zombies (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rochelle 1
News Professor: Couples can avoid divorce by watchin... (Feb '14) Feb '14 humanSpirit 1
News Frida (Apr '07) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 6
News Salma Hayek - Hayek: 'I Was an Illegal Immigrant' (Dec '10) Mar '13 sba131 11
News Lady Gaga, Madonna Feud: Gaga Hits Back At Madg... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Scooter Van Neuter 1
News 'Puss in Boots' (Feb '12) Feb '12 Ahmad Danial 1
News Salma Hayek's Most Curvaceous Looks Of 2011 [PH... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Ameet 1
More from around the web