Any relation to Merkerson's of Columb...

Any relation to Merkerson's of Columbia South Carolina

Audrey Jackson

Holbrook, NY

#1 Apr 10, 2006
Is there any way to find out whether or not Epatha is related to Lula Merkerson, Phoebe Merkerson, Marie Merkerson or Earline Merkerson, McKinley Merkerson or Ben Merkerson all deceased. Lula Merkerson would have been born around 1880 and was the Mother of Phoebe, Marie, Earline, McKinley and Ben. Willie Merkerson, AC Merkerson, Laura Mae Merkerson, Roslyn Merkerson, Dorothy and James Quay Woodward are the children of Phoebe Merkerson. I am the daughter of Marie Merkerson.
billy couthry

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2009
COOKIE EPATHA LOOKS LIKE SISTER MERKERSON AND ALSO
LOZINA SISTER COMING TO THE VANCLIEF HOUSE IN APRIL WILL CALL YOU I WANT TO SE BENNY IN PASSAIC
COOKIE IF YOU WANT YOUR HISTORY YOU SHOULD COME DOWN ALL STATE IN INFO ON THE MERKERSON IS FREE IAM MOVING TO THE TOWN THE MERKERSON CAME FROM IT,S CALLED RIGEWAY. IT LOOKS LIGHT MAY BERRY,THE POLICE STATION IS THE SIZE OF A PHONE BOOTH. COOKIE IF YOU SEE SISTER NOBLE GIRLS YOU WILL NO
THAT MISS EPATHA MERKERSON IS A KINDRED SOUL. I NEED BENNY,,,,,,,,,S NUMBER AND YOUR NUMBER THIS IS MY E MAIL ADDRESS [email protected]
marie merkerson

France

#3 Oct 27, 2009
i want to know the merkerson family of u.s.a well.
marie passawe merkerson

France

#4 Dec 2, 2009
where can i locate Marie-Jane merkerson sister of willie merkerson,i am marie merkerson daughter of willie m merkerson.
Bobby Merkerson

Woodside, NY

#5 Dec 24, 2009
Hello Marie, My name is Bobby. Im the grandson of Bennie Merkerson who would be your fathers brother. Im in NJ were my grandfather and his wife (grandmother Mary Merkerson) lived before they both passed. I am also related to Audrey Jackson & Billy Couthry who are both responding on here. I can be reached at [email protected] ry.net

Just to let you know your first cousin, Bennie Merkerson, the sone of Bennie Merkerson Sr. passed on the 21st so the family is preparing for his services now. Hope you reach out to me, Audrey or Billy.

Blessed holiday
marie passawe merkerson wrote:
where can i locate Marie-Jane merkerson sister of willie merkerson,i am marie merkerson daughter of willie m merkerson.
Marie Passawe Merkerson

Floral Park, NY

#6 Dec 26, 2009
Is this your legal name? What year were you born in? Have you ever been to the United States? I don't know who Marie Jane Merkerson is? What does the "M" in your father's name stand for? Who is your Mother? Is she still alive?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

S. Epatha Merkerson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News S. Epatha Merkerson Challenges African American... (Aug '14) Nov '14 cdm-ochm 5
News EXCLUSIVE: Gabrielle Union on 'Being Mary Jane,... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Body of Portland Woman Missing in Hawaii Found ... (May '13) May '13 possible evidence 1
News Tyler Perry Offers 100K Reward for Information ... (Jan '13) May '13 LMT284 9
News Chicago Wife, Mother Of 3 Vanishes After Walkin... (Jan '13) Jan '13 barf on chciago 1
News Family Of Murdered Texas Teen Question Police R... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Sing Loud 7
News TV One network focuses on missing blacks (Jan '12) Jan '12 Old Sam 1
More from around the web