NBC renews 'Law & Order' trio

Full story: Seattle Post-Intelligencer

The verdict is in for "Law & Order": television's second longest-running drama will be back for its 17th season in the fall, NBC announced Thursday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10

Since: Apr 06

Hallandale Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2006

I love Law & Order!
joan moore

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2006

so do i
Zac

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2006

i like svu and the original, i dont like criminal intent, it is a lot freakier and has more gore, at least in my opinion.

Since: Apr 06

Hallandale Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2006

I like the original, SVU and CI - I could never get into that one... trial by Jury or whatever it was...
Zac wrote:
i like svu and the original, i dont like criminal intent, it is a lot freakier and has more gore, at least in my opinion.
Pam Rallo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2006

They must have renewed before they saw the casting changes. Once again, what happened to Dennis Farina? You are the most copied show on TV and unfortunately think you are bending to what you think their good reviews are because women are on the show. How many have come and left since Law and Order has been on the air. How do you replace a seasoned detective in a series with a know it all beauty queen and I've never seen such a macho beauty queen. It isn't that she isn't good, she's wrong for the part.
It was hard enough losing Jerry Orbach but at least you replaced him with someone of substance. Soon as I get used to him, boom he's gone. Is McCoy next? I am an avid fan of all three shows so needless to say when I saw the new sidekick for Christopher Noth, couldn't believe it. Where did these girls get to be seasoned detectives and attornies,in College or perhaps high school.
I've never watched your new serious because already into your three series and Crossing Jordan. Mr. Wolf don't bend to your sponsors and exectutives, unless you've changed....your shows are the only ones that seem authentic. I have never accepted the girl on SVU (attorney)but she is a good actress. Why the changes in the captain on CI. It just so happens I like Eric Bogosian and just watched his Talk Radio again. But liked the other guy just as well. I'll never figure out why Trial by Jury didn't make it and the one before that with Bee Bee Neuwirth (not sure of spelling)but feel I'm watching new shows and not of the caliber I expect of Dick Wolf. I watched you on Bravo where you hoped to stay on as long as Gunsmoke - that will never happen if you change to this format. You have excellent writting, stories about what is really going on (don't need to watch the news)and have over 90 - 8 hr. tapes of your shows. Do I have a life, yes but I like good acting and your hire the best to be on the shows as well as the stars on the shows. I understood that the girl who left wanted to do movies because she stepped into that role like it was made for her. I guess all good things have to come to an end but definitely thought you'd break that record. Sorry but don't think I can stick with this casting very long, feel cheated.
Theresa Moran

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2007

Have just read that Milena Govich is being replaced by Jeremy Sisto. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Milena Govich has been the worst addition to L&O in all the time it has been on the air. It has been painful to sit through episodes this season waiting for the first half hour to come to an end. Great decision!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2007

Milena wrote:
I love Law & Order!
Me too!!!
Capt Zap

Palmetto, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Theresa Moran wrote:
Have just read that Milena Govich is being replaced by Jeremy Sisto. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Milena Govich has been the worst addition to L&O in all the time it has been on the air. It has been painful to sit through episodes this season waiting for the first half hour to come to an end. Great decision!
Who cares about her acting. Guys care a bout her beauty!!!
sandy cruz

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

Really disappointed this season.
The actor taking Sam Waterston's part is horrendous!
The girl policewoman sidekick is bad also.
Don't look forward to it anymore.
What's going on?
Who the heck is casting this show?
Becky

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

Zac wrote:
And that detective Goran is so creepy and quirky......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent S. Epatha Merkerson Discussions

Search the S. Epatha Merkerson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
EXCLUSIVE: Gabrielle Union on 'Being Mary Jane,... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Go Blue Forever 1
Body of Portland Woman Missing in Hawaii Found ... (May '13) May '13 possible evidence 1
Tyler Perry Offers 100K Reward for Information ... (Jan '13) May '13 LMT284 9
Chicago Wife, Mother Of 3 Vanishes After Walkin... (Jan '13) Jan '13 barf on chciago 1
Family Of Murdered Texas Teen Question Police R... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Sing Loud 7
TV One network focuses on missing blacks (Jan '12) Jan '12 Old Sam 1
S. Epatha Merkerson and 'Law & Order' bid adieu (May '10) Sep '10 skip and debbie gill 6
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••