Jake Gyllenhaal, Reese Witherspoon fi...

Jake Gyllenhaal, Reese Witherspoon find nature together

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 2, 2008, titled Jake Gyllenhaal, Reese Witherspoon find nature together. In it, Newsday reports that:

They may not be ready to publicly admit they're dating, but things seem to be heating up for two Hollywood couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

FRAN

Valhalla, NY

#1 Jan 3, 2008
I love Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal together I think they make a really nice couple, I hope they make it!
Cindery

Iowa City, IA

#3 May 29, 2012
Unfortunately she's already happily married to Jim Toth and expecting their first baby now according to: http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2012/05/r... .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Phillippe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Phillippe Cock Exposed NAKED (Sep '12) May '15 mrbigbanana 2
News Witherspoon-Phillippe divorce clears final hurdle (Jun '08) May '12 Cindery 2
Ryan Phillippe nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Franklin 1
News Ryan Phillippe Confesses Hottest Love Scene Was... (Apr '08) Jun '11 Shiver 44
News Movie Review: The Lincoln Lawyer delivers (Apr '11) Apr '11 live strong 1
News untitled story | The Columbus Dispatch (Dec '10) Dec '10 Hollywood Unreality 2
News Flags of Our Fathers (Sep '06) Oct '10 Vincent Ward 14
More from around the web