Ryan Phillippe Confesses Hottest Love...

Ryan Phillippe Confesses Hottest Love Scene Was With Angelina Jolie

There are 44 comments on the National Ledger story from Mar 23, 2008, titled Ryan Phillippe Confesses Hottest Love Scene Was With Angelina Jolie. In it, National Ledger reports that:

“Leading up to it, we had been spending so much time apart”

Ryan Phillippe made all sorts of confessions on the Howard Stern show in an appearance on Thursday including one that might make Brad Pitt a bit nervous. via National Ledger

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Vince

Allen, TX

#1 Apr 9, 2008
Ryan Phillipe is a loser who cares what he thinks is hot. He had a hot wife but couldn't keep his pants zipped, his taste is questionable at best!
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Apr 9, 2008
Your not Ryan ..face it..He loved working with Angie..all her Co stars love her..Clint E..said she is amazing..Can we say the same for Jen?
No..But you can ask her dog Norman,Courtney and her other dog Hauvane..
mayson

San Mateo, CA

#3 Apr 9, 2008
Yes we can say the same for Jenn,,Her "friends"from the show,,Owen Wilson,Vince Vaughn,Kevin Costner,Shirley Mclain,and Ben Stiller to name a few.Sorry Nic But Jenn has Friends as the saying goes,she is grounded,well-liked and down to earth,oh and a very nice person!
Freia

Hamburg, Germany

#4 Apr 9, 2008
Nic wrote:
Your not Ryan ..face it..He loved working with Angie..all her Co stars love her..Clint E..said she is amazing..Can we say the same for Jen?
No..But you can ask her dog Norman,Courtney and her other dog Hauvane..
as a matter of fact, all co-stars of Jen said the same nice things about her as Jolies Costars said. Jens Costars refer to her as the nicest, most honest and smpythetic person they know and they all said that she is a great actress. these are facts.
All Costars "love" their fellow actors...sometimes its true and sometimes its a great way of getting publicity.
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Apr 9, 2008
Sorry Nic But Jenn has Friends as the saying goes,she is grounded,well-liked and down to earth,oh and a very nice person!

And how would you know that?
I mean i couldn't i say such things..Grounded?
Down to earth?
Yep sure..
That from someone who has never met Jen nor has sat down to have a chat face to face..OK ..If you say so..
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Apr 9, 2008
most honest and smpythetic person

PLease let us not talk about Jen being Honest here..
Great actress?
Yea sure..Jen is Ok at best..No great Actor..will she keep on making a living doing the films she does yes..Win and Oscar?
Hell NO..That requires great acting..thank you
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Apr 9, 2008
All Costars "love" their fellow actors..

Ah No not all..
It is a job..1st and fore most..they get paid huge huge sums of money to do their job ..Of course, they won't go n TV or Do some mag shoot and say ..Yea..That Reese i hate her ass..I am just say to make a point
And some actor do like working with other actors..they are human beings after all..We don't gravitate to everyone nor do we like every one we meet or work with..that is a fact..
Vince

Allen, TX

#8 Apr 9, 2008
Nic wrote:
All Costars "love" their fellow actors..
Ah No not all..
It is a job..1st and fore most..they get paid huge huge sums of money to do their job ..Of course, they won't go n TV or Do some mag shoot and say ..Yea..That Reese i hate her ass..I am just say to make a point
And some actor do like working with other actors..they are human beings after all..We don't gravitate to everyone nor do we like every one we meet or work with..that is a fact..
I have shocked myself I find myself agreeing with Nic not "all" costars love their fellow actors. After some movies are shot or series end we heaar that it wasn't a love fest. That being said It goes equally for Angie, Nic and that's my opinion and should fit with YOUR stated comments that we all don't gravitate to everyone or do we like everyone we work with...that is a fact!
And sometomes people lie or do things for publicity.
Freia

Hamburg, Germany

#9 Apr 9, 2008
Nic wrote:
Sorry Nic But Jenn has Friends as the saying goes,she is grounded,well-liked and down to earth,oh and a very nice person!
And how would you know that?
I mean i couldn't i say such things..Grounded?
Down to earth?
Yep sure..
That from someone who has never met Jen nor has sat down to have a chat face to face..OK ..If you say so..
That actually is what her costars said...not us.
there are sites where you can read quotes about Jolie or Jen. i read the ones about Aj, but i am not sure if you read the ones about Jen?
Good night Nic, see ya tomorrow.
mayson

San Mateo, CA

#10 Apr 9, 2008
Nic wrote:
Sorry Nic But Jenn has Friends as the saying goes,she is grounded,well-liked and down to earth,oh and a very nice person!
And how would you know that?
I mean i couldn't i say such things..Grounded?
Down to earth?
Yep sure..
That from someone who has never met Jen nor has sat down to have a chat face to face..OK ..If you say so..
Now Nic The way Jenn is speaks Volumes, listen have you heard "anyone talk bad about her who has worked or starred with her??
Im sure Jolie gets good reviews why cant Jenn!
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Apr 10, 2008
And sometomes people lie or do things for publicity.

That is only your opinion true..
It is a fact that Clint E..loves and respects Angie..Not only did he work with her in his movie. She recently had dinner with him and his wife along with Brad at a restaurant in Ca.
And he then asked the ISP if he could present her with an award at the INde.Spirit Award Show..So.. not friends?....Publicity?
Of course,i don't like Jen.i don't hate her..that is too much energy spent ..i just think she is fake that is all...but does she have friends?
Of course she must have a lot of friends..I know Oprah is one of the high profile ones, she is not a monster..i just don't like her..To me,It is all an act that she does...And placing blame on Angie for the demise of a marriage is not cool..Come on, she knows what she is doing,she is not stupid..i think she is very intelligent..She played the media very well..She when she had the opportunity,She should have said look my marriage did not work..It was between me and Brad..he is the man i married..Not Angie..
I even think Brad used Angie.I believes he loves her yes..but...I think he wanted out of his marriage and chased her..For goodness sakes, he chased all the way to Africa..that famous beach photo?...Hello........And that for me is my opinion..
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Apr 10, 2008
have you heard "anyone talk bad about her who has worked or starred with her??

Yes..Her boyfriend..Honestly, forgot the freaking name of the guy...But..he said that Jen she has expensive tastes..He like bed and breakfast hotels and, she is very high maintenance..Not exactly nice but not damning either..
I mean, who would like a great hotel?..but it speaks volumes as to why he would say such things..in public no less..
Freia

Hamburg, Germany

#13 Apr 10, 2008
Nic wrote:
And placing blame on Angie for the demise of a marriage is not cool..Come on, she knows what she is doing,she is not stupid..i think she is very intelligent..She played the media very well..She when she had the opportunity,She should have said look my marriage did not work..It was between me and Brad..he is the man i married..Not Angie..
She never placed blame on AJ. she said in every interview that her marriag did not fail because of a third person. and these are facts.
the media placed blame on AJ, these are the ones you should be mad at.
Freia

Hamburg, Germany

#14 Apr 10, 2008
'I knew there was something special about this girl right away. She doesn't act like a diva or a princess, she isn't stuck-up and she doesn't use her beauty as a weapon. Most Hollywood beauties have their heads so far up in the clouds, it's a wonder they don't get dizzy from the height. But that isn't Jennifer at all.'
'Finding Jennifer is simply the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm totally 100 per cent in love with her. I thought I was in love in the past but it was nothing to the calm and serenity I feel with Jen. She's simply awesome. I've already decided that I want to spend the rest of my life with her.
'But there's no girlfriend before Jennifer that has reached me in the places that she has. None. Jennifer is a one and only.'
'She's my angel, my life. I feel goofy as soon as I'm within ten feet of her,'

Brad said THIS about Jen...and he must know her don´t you think Nic? SMILE
mayson

San Mateo, CA

#15 Apr 10, 2008
Nic wrote:
have you heard "anyone talk bad about her who has worked or starred with her??
Yes..Her boyfriend..Honestly, forgot the freaking name of the guy...But..he said that Jen she has expensive tastes..He like bed and breakfast hotels and, she is very high maintenance..Not exactly nice but not damning either..
I mean, who would like a great hotel?..but it speaks volumes as to why he would say such things..in public no less..
Um..that would Tate Donavan,although he did not say he didnt like her just that shes high maintance thats all,BTW he wants her to make an appearance on some show hes doing,, for ratings Im sure.
mayson

San Mateo, CA

#16 Apr 10, 2008
Freia wrote:
'I knew there was something special about this girl right away. She doesn't act like a diva or a princess, she isn't stuck-up and she doesn't use her beauty as a weapon. Most Hollywood beauties have their heads so far up in the clouds, it's a wonder they don't get dizzy from the height. But that isn't Jennifer at all.'
'Finding Jennifer is simply the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm totally 100 per cent in love with her. I thought I was in love in the past but it was nothing to the calm and serenity I feel with Jen. She's simply awesome. I've already decided that I want to spend the rest of my life with her.
'But there's no girlfriend before Jennifer that has reached me in the places that she has. None. Jennifer is a one and only.'
'She's my angel, my life. I feel goofy as soon as I'm within ten feet of her,'
Brad said THIS about Jen...and he must know her don´t you think Nic? SMILE
Very good Freia!
Hey did you happen to hear that Gynneth is having maritial problems?Heard it very breifly tho,just wondering if anyone has heard this.
tex

Duarte, CA

#17 Apr 10, 2008
Nic wrote:
have you heard "anyone talk bad about her who has worked or starred with her??
Yes..Her boyfriend..Honestly, forgot the freaking name of the guy...But..he said that Jen she has expensive tastes..He like bed and breakfast hotels and, she is very high maintenance..Not exactly nice but not damning either..
I mean, who would like a great hotel?..but it speaks volumes as to why he would say such things..in public no less..
Donovan Tate or Tate Donovan
Freia

Hamburg, Germany

#18 Apr 10, 2008
mayson wrote:
<quoted text>Very good Freia!
Hey did you happen to hear that Gynneth is having maritial problems?Heard it very breifly tho,just wondering if anyone has heard this.
yeah i heard that i am just not sure if its true...hope not.
smile
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Apr 10, 2008
Freia it is very obvious he fell out of love with her..i mean he is having a life and babies with another woman..So what you say does not mean anything..Him having said that is not a fact..I have never heard him say that at all..i have never read that anywhere..Listen, i am not saying it is false but where is that printed?..If he did..well, he did marry her..He must have loved her..No man marries a woman they hate..or stay with them that long..Come on..4 yrs...it may not be long for a woman but...that is a life time to a man..but that being said..that is nice yea..but it is obvious he changed his mind about what he said..he is not with her anymore..
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Apr 10, 2008
I've already decided that I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

OK it is obvious this is false..or better yet he wa in la la land..and he woke up to the reality of the marriage..and wanted out..
My wonder is if it was so good..How come he did have kids with her?..I mean Brad also said i picked Angie to be the mother of my kids..Are we to assume that Brad had no intention of having kids with Jen?
That she was just a passing mood spell of his..probably..I mean men and women look at relationship differently.that is a fact..
Jen said and i quote her VF article..I thought everything was great..the marriage was fine..It is obvious it was not.... when Brad gave interviews with Diane Sawyer that what he wants most is a child ..no once ..not twice but over and over when asked.My question is.. where the hell was Jen?
How can you not know your husband was saying these things?
Does she not own a TV?
I mean if my husband was saying that on national TV..I would be Like Brad are you f..king nuts!
Why did you say that?..Blame goes yes...Yes to the media..and to Jen and her fantic fans!..Who she should have said let it go..Let e move on..My marriage failed stop reminding me..But no she did not..she wanted sympathy..and she played it to the hilt..
Men know who they will marry..They know who they want to have children with..Ask any man..Why know who they just want to F..k.. that is a fact..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Phillippe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Phillippe Cock Exposed NAKED (Sep '12) May '15 mrbigbanana 2
News Jake Gyllenhaal, Reese Witherspoon find nature ... (Jan '08) May '12 Cindery 2
News Witherspoon-Phillippe divorce clears final hurdle (Jun '08) May '12 Cindery 2
Ryan Phillippe nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Franklin 1
News Movie Review: The Lincoln Lawyer delivers (Apr '11) Apr '11 live strong 1
News untitled story | The Columbus Dispatch (Dec '10) Dec '10 Hollywood Unreality 2
News Flags of Our Fathers (Sep '06) Oct '10 Vincent Ward 14
More from around the web