James Marsden doesn't need adoring fans -- he's got adoring kids

There are 4 comments on the Ottawa Citizen story from Jan 10, 2008, titled James Marsden doesn't need adoring fans -- he's got adoring kids. In it, Ottawa Citizen reports that:

“But I have to use extreme caution here, because I don't want to come off as sounding ungrateful as an actor, because I love what I do.”

Somehow James Marsden has managed to escape fame's glare, but his anonymous days may be over thanks to his role opposite Katherine Heigl in 27 Dresses. via Ottawa Citizen

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ottawa Citizen.

cherie

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 24, 2008
i LOVE james marsden after hairspray and 27 DRESSES? that guys amazing, and hes gorgoues looking. i dont know how he does it. but i love the role he plays i 27 dresses. whatta stud.
michelle

Greenwich, CT

#2 Jun 7, 2008
hes really hot!! watch xmen and hell be hotter!!(ignore the glasses!) dont watch the third one...that one is a piece of crap. watch the first or the second.
sindy

Greenwich, CT

#3 Jun 7, 2008
hes hot
lebo

Pretoria, South Africa

#4 Feb 20, 2012
James is so hot, I think he's also a nice person too in real life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Gosling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Place Beyond The Pines (Mar '13) May '13 tertang 4
Ryan Gosling Caught Pissing NAKED (Jun '12) Apr '13 Todd Anderson 7
News the Notebook Collector's Gift Set Comes to Blu-... (Jan '13) Jan '13 samantha starcher 1
News Canadian Sociopath Drive (Jan '13) Jan '13 Root 2
VIDEO: Ryan Gosling Caught Pissing NAKED (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ryan Gosling 1
News Awkward's Beau Mirchoff hosts the first Awkward... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Andrea 1
News "Gangster Squad" Trailer Promises a Neo Noir Tr... (Jul '12) Jul '12 san 1
More from around the web