Ryan Gosling remembers trying to impr...

Ryan Gosling remembers trying to impress 1st crush

There are 1 comment on the KLEW-TV Lewiston story from Jul 17, 2011, titled Ryan Gosling remembers trying to impress 1st crush. In it, KLEW-TV Lewiston reports that:

In his new romantic comedy "Crazy, Stupid, Love.," Ryan Gosling plays Jacob, the ultimate ladies' man, who can get women into bed faster than it takes him to flash that winning smile and sparkling baby blues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEW-TV Lewiston.

JIM

San Jose, CA

#1 Jul 17, 2011
As an executive of a MNC at my early 39s, I'm seeking a great lady to enjoy the true love of my life. Currently, I started to realize that the family life is as important as my career. So, I put myself at ---www.HOttIEonLY.C oM--- with a username TrueLove. I choose this club as it's the best choice forSuccessful, Wealthy, Rich and high class singles to pick up the other half online. It's a very friendly club. You do not have to be rich or famous, but you are invited to join us and share your success and happiness!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Gosling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Place Beyond The Pines (Mar '13) Aug '15 Elise Gingerich 6
Ryan Gosling Caught Pissing NAKED (Jun '12) Apr '13 Todd Anderson 7
News the Notebook Collector's Gift Set Comes to Blu-... (Jan '13) Jan '13 samantha starcher 1
News Canadian Sociopath Drive (Jan '13) Jan '13 Root 2
VIDEO: Ryan Gosling Caught Pissing NAKED (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ryan Gosling 1
News Awkward's Beau Mirchoff hosts the first Awkward... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Andrea 1
News "Gangster Squad" Trailer Promises a Neo Noir Tr... (Jul '12) Jul '12 san 1
More from around the web